Homebrew Riivolution Ios37 problem.

Maeson

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello, and thanks in advance for helping (if not, CURSE YOU! lol).

The problem is not mine, it's on the Wii of a friend.

We installed the HBC without any problems, and when we attempt to open Riivolution (1.04) to check if some custom models for SSBB work, a message saying "Ios37 Needs to be downgraded" appears. The program ask if we let it do it itself.

At the final part of that installation (3/3) an error message pops saying that the installation failed (Error 1035). And it kicks you to the HBC menu.

I guess we could downgrade it (if it's really necessary) with NUS Download and WAD Manager, but, I don't want to brick the console of my friend, I don't know what version of IOS37 we need to install, and if it has to be a WAD package or a file with different things inside.

What are our options, and what would be the least risky/better one.

His Wii it's 4.3E, and he updated the Wii shop too long before he wanted to put this. The thing is really weird because my own console it's 4.3E, I can run everything without problems (Well, emulators , Riivolution and other minor things, not loaders or other shit) and I never had this problem.

I searched info and it seems that the Wiishop update also changed IOS37, it could be true because I updated the wii shop channel by other means and it could be skipped.

PD:Excuse if I wrote something wrong, english it's not my language.

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I too just tried to install riivolution and said needed ios37 don’t worry it’s safe. It did and said everything is success but the. At the end said something is still wrong I’m outta here. Any fix?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ill have no wifi for a bit so see ya later
    +2
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Gross. lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Ok seeya.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I've got a fairly dark sense of humor lol.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man goes to the doctor because his boner wont go down. As he is laying in the hospital bed, with his thing propped up in the air, a fly is flying around and landing on the tip and bothering him, so he calls in the nurse. The nurse comes in, swats at the fly but can't quite reach it, so she climbs his boner to get better aim. After a few tries of swatting and sliding back down, she says sorry I cant get it. He says keep going, a few more tries, and I can shoot the fly down.
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Can I get his ☎️ # :shy::blush:
    +2
    oowpf What a work out it would be to help the guy get back down to normal :)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't know why pizza hut has fries now
    You're joking right?
    But also by the same token, I wouldn't mind if they had potato wedges instead :)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Taco bell, and Mcdonalds both sold pizza, so its fair
    I knew of Taco Bell doing so, but Mickey Dees?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    yea years ago, small personal pizzas
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    McDonald's pizza was pretty good 🥰
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Pepsi owns Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut, so that made since Pizza hut pizza was sold in Taco bells.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Pepsi, and it's companies, did not pull out of Russia like most did, even tho they orig said they would, so I boycott them. (Except when drunk at 2am and Taco bell is only place open.)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking 4 wings and a small pan is $9
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Plus delivery, tip, and tax...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I go and get it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I wish there was a Sonic near me. I see the commercials all the time on TV, and the milkshakes sounds so good, esp the Oreo Cheesecake milkshake.
    +1
    Sonic for me is 60 miles away. :sad: So Nahh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Same, closest one for me is over 45min drive, too far. I have a Dairy Queen 3 minutes away.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I usually just make my own milkshakes at home with a Ninja blender, but minus the milk. - Ice, Margarita mix, and Tequilla. Makes the best shakes!
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I usually just make my own milkshakes at home with a Ninja blender, but minus the milk. - Ice...