Rock Band 3 Keyboard prototipe revealed.

lagman

I wish I was green.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico

Also, at least for what I care "Break On Through (To the Other Side)" by the Doors and Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody are the first confirmed songs for the game.

I'm not sure I like the fact that you have to move around the keyboard's fret in order to play but I guess it's necessary with a 25 keys instrument. What I sure like is the old DLC being completely playable in the new game, that and Bohemian Rhapsody..oh! Bohemian Rhapsody.

On a side note, that keyboard looks like a decent spanker.

Soirce: DESTRUCTOID

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should've taken a look at your own page! Other awesomeness included is a bunch of other songs that are confirmed, as well as a full real guitar. I can not wait!

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm still not sure what to make of the real guitar thing. How much is it gonna cost and would it worthwhile investment if it actually does teach you how to play.
unsure.gif

lagman

I wish I was green.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Spikey said:
You should've taken a look at your own page! Other awesomeness included is a bunch of other songs that are confirmed, as well as a full real guitar. I can not wait!

I was overwhelmed by the video, but you just reminded me I forgot to mention the source.
Good job!.

No, wait, I just checked, that wasn't in there, they just added it. Those cheaters.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so you can use the keyboard as a midi controller... i really hope i can use a midi controller as the rb keyboard

edit: oh wait, you can!
tongue.gif
- i'm in.
won't be buying the pro guitar tho. i already got 6 guitars; 2 game guitars, 3 acoustic and 1 electric. i don't have room for one more. i was hoping for actual strings on the neck of the guitar but it's just buttons. the difficulty of playing guitar is more on the pressing down the strings just right.

edit: oh, they do have a real guitar also. i'm still not getting it. too many guitars in one house with too little talent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy