• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

roeVwade:Same-sex couples updating legal status after Supreme Court’s decision on abortion (Jay Reeves) [+CNN clip]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
99% of the population is XX and XY. XX can get pregnant and XY do not get pregnant.

You are ignorant of Ohio law. They have an exception that she qualified for. And both abortion clinics in Ohio and Indiana failed to report the rape to authorities which they have to by law. The fact that she was raped by an illegal alien is also ignored by you because it exposes other failed policies of this "administration".

Epic.fail.
First, source to your first statement. How do you know that 99% are binary? How often are people tested for this? Is this part of regular testing? The simple answers are no, you don’t actually know that and there isn’t a source you can cite. Equally it doesn’t matter because trans men are men and they can menstruate and give birth. Your bullshit doesn’t change that and transphobia doesn’t stop trans people from existing.
And my point has nothing to do with that. It’s fucked up that we live in a system where anyone should feel the need to travel for a safe abortion. That’s the only thing that matters in this case and it’s fucked up that “pro-lifers” argue semantics over this. It’s also fucked up that that there needs to be special causes for people to get a safe abortion.

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, source to your first statement. How do you know that 99% are binary? How often are people tested for this? Is this part of regular testing? The simple answers are no, you don’t actually know that and there isn’t a source you can cite. Equally it doesn’t matter because trans men are men and they can menstruate and give birth. Your bullshit doesn’t change that and transphobia doesn’t stop trans people from existing.
And my point has nothing to do with that. It’s fucked up that we live in a system where anyone should feel the need to travel for a safe abortion. That’s the only thing that matters in this case and it’s fucked up that “pro-lifers” argue semantics over this. It’s also fucked up that that there needs to be special causes for people to get a safe abortion.
The only reason he's focusing on this prosecution and the ethnicity of the rapist is because he wants a soapbox. Embarrassing behavior.

Reactions: The Catboy

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trans men are not men because they do not possess a Y chromosome. I'm sorry that you hate science.

I'm also sorry that you can kill babies at will. Actually, I'm not sorry but at least you can rest easy knowing that this Supreme Court is more diverse than the one that legalized abortions. Diversity is our strength, you know.

Reactions: ScaryHobbit

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The only reason he's focusing on this prosecution and the ethnicity of the rapist is because he wants a soapbox. Embarrassing behavior.
It’s the same attempts to control the conversation. That’s all the right ever does, attempt to control the conversation through any means and make everyone as shitty as they are. I look forward to the better future that will happen. Unfortunately for them, people are getting better and nicer.

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How sure are you that the parents alerted the authorities of her rape? It's not like you provided proof.

I'm not, that's why I was curious, and aaaasked.

How misleading of you to continuously try to attack my platform when I've clearly established my points and asked appropriate questions. No wonder your ridiculous arguments constantly fail.

It is a crime in Ohio and Indiana to not report crimes. I know the left has become soft on crime, but are you so soft that you don't think it's important that a rape of a 10 year old is not reported? Is that really the position you wanna take?

I wholeheartedly believe it should have been reported, and even stated that if they weren't reported that that was reprehensible. Do you know what that means?

You mean the wall that was stuck in legal limbo for years and not started until late in his term and now we are paying companies every month to not build it? That wall?

Yeah. You'd think Trump would be a little more than powerless, what with all the executive actions he's ordered. 220, remember?

I'm just talking specifically about the 10 year old girl that you brought up yourself. Talking about Bush's stupid immigration policies is off topic and not relevant. Don't start moving goalposts now.

You. Brought up. That it was specifically. Done by. An illegal alien. You did.

How can you introduce immigration into your argument and then accuse someone of moving goalposts when they counter it?

How?

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Trans men are not men because they do not possess a Y chromosome. I'm sorry that you hate science.

I'm also sorry that you can kill babies at will. Actually, I'm not sorry but at least you can rest easy knowing that this Supreme Court is more diverse than the one that legalized abortions. Diversity is our strength, you know.
Transphobia isn’t cool and is wrong according to actual science over the past couple of decades now
These are peer-reviewed studies that shows science is very much in trans people’s favor
http://www.hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2010to2014/2013-transsexuality.html
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7477289/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10843193/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18980961/
https://eje.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/eje/155/suppl_1/1550107.xml
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19341803/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20562024/
https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(15)30695-0/pdf
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6400230/
This is just a fraction of the research. Do you have anything to back up your bullshit or is just “basic biology” because you refuse to change from your bullshit.
Abortion isn’t murder, it’s an important medical practice and a right. I don’t care what a stacked Supreme Court says on the matter. I am pro-choice because I am not an arrogant idiot. Abortions are going to happen regardless of yours or my opinion and I would much rather them be done safely and by professionals. We’ve had this song and dance before, so it’s clear once again what you are trying to do.

Reactions: SyphenFreht

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Transphobia isn’t cool and is wrong according to actual science over the past couple of decades now
These are peer-reviewed studies that shows science is very much in trans people’s favor
http://www.hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2010to2014/2013-transsexuality.html
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7477289/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10843193/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18980961/
https://eje.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/eje/155/suppl_1/1550107.xml
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19341803/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20562024/
https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(15)30695-0/pdf
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6400230/
This is just a fraction of the research. Do you have anything to back up your bullshit or is just “basic biology” because you refuse to change from your bullshit.
Abortion isn’t murder, it’s an important medical practice and a right. I don’t care what a stacked Supreme Court says on the matter. I am pro-choice because I am not an arrogant idiot. Abortions are going to happen regardless of yours or my opinion and I would much rather them be done safely and by professionals. We’ve had this song and dance before, so it’s clear once again what you are trying to do.
maxresdefault.jpg

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Provide me with names, dates, locations, the foundations of your ideas.
lol, you asking for a source. You can’t even provide sources to any of the nonsense you post and shit you believe. You are the same person who believes the most unhinged conspiracies at face value.

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, you asking for a source. You can’t even provide sources to any of the nonsense you post and shit you believe. You are the same person who believes the most unhinged conspiracies at face value.
I suggest you re-read my posts then. Avatar aside, which has resources of its own, I have named and cited a lot, you guys just make assumptions about what the material is abd never bother to investigate it

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ultimate redpill against dipshit theists is that foundation is not necessary as a concept in philosophy and theory

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I suggest you re-read my posts then. Avatar aside, which has resources of its own, I have named and cited a lot, you guys just make assumptions about what the material is abd never bother to investigate it
I have read your posts and I’ve check your “sources.” I also fact-checked the sources you’ve posted in the past and shown how they were absolute garbage. The site in your avatar is just another homophobic conspiracy site that tries to pass itself off as anything other that.

Reactions: LainaGabranth

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have read your posts and I’ve check your “sources.” I also fact-checked the sources you’ve posted in the past and shown how they were absolute garbage. The site in your avatar is just another homophobic conspiracy site that tries to pass itself off as anything other that.
Let me guess. The LGBTQ+ (and it likely spends a lot of time seething about the "T") are subversive, culture destroying parasites according to the site, and it cites the fall of Rome, and mistranslated scriptures about cities destroyed by earthquakes as proof that two gay people getting married somehow dismantles society from the inside?

Because judging by his rhetoric he seems like your usual dime-a-dozen homophobe type. It'd explain why he's so bad at arguing.

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me guess. The LGBTQ+ (and it likely spends a lot of time seething about the "T") are subversive, culture destroying parasites according to the site, and it cites the fall of Rome, and mistranslated scriptures about cities destroyed by earthquakes as proof that two gay people getting married somehow dismantles society from the inside?

Because judging by his rhetoric he seems like your usual dime-a-dozen homophobe type. It'd explain why he's so bad at arguing.

The problem is, I don't think he himself is homophobic; all his responses seem to be preprogrammed religious rhetoric. I feel like he could have the capacity for understanding and compassion, but it's been so corroded by Christian propaganda and hatred it's not worth saving anymore.

Any self proclaimed Christian that defies "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" has no business preaching Christian rhetoric.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The problem is, I don't think he himself is homophobic; all his responses seem to be preprogrammed religious rhetoric. I feel like he could have the capacity for understanding and compassion, but it's been so corroded by Christian propaganda and hatred it's not worth saving anymore.

Any self proclaimed Christian that defies "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" has no business preaching Christian rhetoric.
I wish that was the case but he is actually extremely homophobic. His previous avatars and signatures were propaganda pushing that the LGBT+ are perverts preying on kids. He has a history of sharing conspiracies about the LGBT+. He's actually a hateful as fuck person.

It's a ramble of thinly veiled homophobia pretending that it's just about raising "concerns about gay activism."

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This is why I believe in my own esoteric religion until proven otherwise. You can believe in and have a spiritual relationship with a higher power without fabricating shit to whine about minorities with.

It's a ramble of thinly veiled homophobia pretending that it's just about raising "concerns about gay activism."
Well in that case I'll just be an even louder activist. Homophobes can either pipe down or get with the times.

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish that was the case but he is actually extremely homophobic. His previous avatars and signatures were propaganda pushing that the LGBT+ are perverts preying on kids. He has a history of sharing conspiracies about the LGBT+. He's actually a hateful as fuck person.

That's detestable. I'm curious to see how he spins this:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/republicans-party-10-year-olds-birth_n_62d0cfd0e4b0e140ec7901cc

...into something he thinks is favorable. Apparently the article in question highlights a few of the recent Republican responses toward the 10 year old rape victim with such ideas that she should've continued carrying the pregnancy, one life shouldn't be wasted to protect another, that the 10 year old should see this as an opportunity to embrace parenthood:

"James Bopp, a conservative lawyer who has written model legislation encouraging states to ban abortion in all cases except to save the life of the pregnant person...

..."She would have had the baby, and as many women who have had babies as a result of rape, we would hope that she would understand the reason and ultimately the benefit of having the child,” Bopp told Politico Tuesday."

...because now who cares how young girls get pregnant?

How can it be made more clear that the current majority of the conservative Republican party want to legalize pedophilia? I feel like the only reason you hear stories like this happening is because girls get pregnant; I'm curious how many boys are trafficked through the party with no semblance of retaliation because it's easier to hide the deed when your victim can't get pregnant.

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, OK, I guess I'm an idiot, what the hell have I got caught up in?!? How can I redeem myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.