Not open for further replies.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Discussions about this sort of thing work when the participants are sensible about it.

If anyone is curious, I'm technically not homophobic. I'm not frightened of the people, I just personally disagree with what they choose to do, and I prefer not to associate with them.

No flames kthnx

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Logan 5 said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
*still has gay in username yet continues to complain about being called gay

You obviously as an individual make a huge effort to be set apart with the username and sexually suggestive sig/ava. No I did not miss the point you were trying to make, I'm just pointing out your rampant hypocrisy. It's people like you who give homosexuals a bad reputation.
He's complaining about gay being used as a derogatory term.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Prophet6000 said:
This whole gay thing is being forced on people by the media. almost every girl i know says she is bi sexual and dudes are turning gay. and now straight is gonna become the minority.

How is it being forced, you love who you love?
unsure.gif
If you love the same sex then you are gay, if you don't you are straight, you don't choose who you love, it just happens. Scientifically everyone is born bi-capable so it makes no difference. The one thing that can't be explained by science fully is love. It's the hardest thing to describe but I know that it is the same no matter who you love

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Prophet6000 said:
This whole gay thing is being forced on people by the media. almost every girl i know says she is bi sexual and dudes are turning gay. and now straight is gonna become the minority.
People don't turn gay like that, they are born gay. I have a strong doubt the media has any real effect on people's sexuality other than often telling people to hide it
QUOTE(ball2012003 @ Aug 5 2010, 05:55 PM) gays started HIV
(let all the hate come in)
Wrong you twit. It was first noted in a boy in a black straight male in the 1950's.

Prophet6000

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Danny600kill said:
Prophet6000 said:

unsure.gif
If you love the same sex then you are gay, if you don't you are straight, you don't choose who you love, it just happens. Scientifically everyone is born bi-capable so it makes no difference. The one thing that can't be explained by science fully is love. It's the hardest thing to describe but I know that it is the same no matter who you love

well People at my school were trying to tell me it is wrong to hate gays. so i can't stand by what i believe but others can? bs.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ball2012003 said:
gays started HIV

Yeh they created in a lab and then gave it to themselves so that they could rule the world

You know nothing and are now just flaming for no real reason

Please go and read up on what you write before you post

Logan 5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I find it rather sad that a thread that happens to have to do with anything about gay people has to turn into flame wars,religious debates, and homophobia.

Your ignorance is more than likely the cause of most of the negative comments directed towards you.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Prophet6000 said:

monkat said:
QUOTE(yuyuyup @ Aug 5 2010, 12:35 AM) every single person will be bisexual in the next 50 years

Honestly I think sexuality in its current state is a product of our black-and-white society. We love to segregate things.

More specifically though, I began thinking on this point when pondering the fact that men don't wear comfortable swimwear in N.A. In current society, men have taken the backseat in terms of expressing sexuality. While I'm no fan of doing anything with any man's privates other than my own, I have no problem admitting that men can be physically attractive to anyone. As men, in contradiction to female behavior, we shy away from close-contact with other men, so much as to avoid a hug with anyone but closest friends and relatives in certain situations - there is no reason for that other than sheer homophobia on a large scale. Women don't seem to be bound by the same laws, and will openly admit that they know when another woman looks sexy on the beach or whatnot. It doesn't mean that they are sexually aroused, but y'know.

Everyone is bisexual (other than asexuals) - it's just how it is - doesn't mean we all go around getting bumfucked.

Marriage is a stupid idea anyway. In a real relationship, jealousy should be crushed by the trust you have in eachother, and an open (sexually/physically - not necessarily emotionally) relationship should be acceptable.

2. How is being gay forced on anyone by the media? Last time I checked they don't have hypnotizing machines on TV, and who wants to be the overly flamboyant gay man in sitcoms? Really?

3. A. Who cares if straight people were suddenly in the minority? Our population would decrease over time, and then have a re-increase in straight population as per evolution. B. That won't happen. It doesn't really work like that (see above)

ProtoKun7

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
People don't turn gay like that, they are born gay.
*Chucklesnorts*

Why would they be born like that? Is it definitely something that happens at birth or just influence at a young age?

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Prophet6000 said:
Danny600kill said:
Prophet6000 said:

unsure.gif

well People at my school were trying to tell me it is wrong to hate gays. so i can't stand by what i believe but others can? bs.

You can believe what you want. It's just not nice to bully people when you don't like it. If you don't like something be considerate and accept other peoples idea's as well as your own

There is always going to be haters, that is how the world works, all I ask is that you be considerate

Prophet6000

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Prophet6000 said:
People don't turn gay like that, they are born gay. I have a strong doubt the media has any real effect on people's sexuality other than often telling people to hide it
Wrong you twit. It was first noted in a boy in a black straight male in the 1950's.
so if people are born gay can't they fix it? i never knew u can just be born something. so your telling me there arent people who choose to be gay because their either desperate or lonely or want to fit in

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Prophet6000 said:
Prophet6000 said:
so if people are born gay can't they fix it? i never knew u can just be born something. so your telling me there arent people who choose to be gay because their either desperate or lonely or want to fit in

Yes there are people like that, but it is not being forced on people and not to the extent you are talking about, the straight population will always be larger so don't worry. Please don't exaggerate

And Magmorph put it perfectly '' Why do you think it's something that needs to be fixed? ''

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prophet6000 said:
Prophet6000 said:
Why do you think it's something that needs to be fixed?

Prophet6000

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Magmorph said:
Prophet6000 said:
Prophet6000 said:
because i was taught gay is wrong. Im not saying straight is right but gay is not right male and females are made to be with each other not -x one another

ProtoKun7

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Magmorph said:
Have you ever tried connecting two identical USB plugs into each other? It doesn't work.

That analogy has too many similarities.
mellow.gif

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Prophet6000 said:
Prophet6000 said:

We were born men...We were born human, etc. Naturally, I think you're talking about sexuality, so I'll go there. When people say that they were born gay/straight/bi/what-have-you, what they mean is that they didn't choose it on the onset of puberty. You weren't born straight, either.

Please read my post about bisexuality being the actual norm, because it would make a perfect spot here, but no one chooses to be gay - you just prefer one over the other. There are naturally a few who are desperate, lonely, and/or want to fit in who say that they are gay to do so, but the same goes on the flipside. Gay people often feel alienated and stay in the closet for just that reason - they pretend to be straight so that they fit in. Does that mean that heterosexuality is just a trend and should be abolished?

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Prophet6000 said:
because i was taught gay is wrong. Im not saying straight is right but gay is not right male and females are made to be with each other not -x one another

It is not wrong, where is this almighty rule book of the universe that is globally accepted by everyone where it says that liking the same gender is wrong

B

ball2012003

Magmorph said:
because gay people cant have kids so they adopt
and then they'll most likely raise their kids to be gay
and repeat and repeat until a majority of the population turns gay

ProtoKun7

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
monkat said:
Gay people often feel alienated and stay in the closet for just that reason - they pretend to be straight so that they fit in. Does that mean that heterosexuality is just a trend and should be abolished?
Has it occurred to you that they try to do that because part of them still feels that there's something not quite right about it?

QUOTE(Danny600kill @ Aug 5 2010, 11:04 PM) It is not wrong, where is this almighty rule book of the universe that is globally accepted by everyone where it says that liking the same gender is wrong
*Cough*Bible*cough*

Just so everyone here knows, I'm not intending to flame/troll anybody by what I'm saying here. Ideally I wouldn't need to say this but I like to err on the side of caution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk