Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Prophet6000 said:
dudeonline said:
I think it is absolutely shocking, and sometimes funny too see what you bigots believe. It's okay to bully gay people because it's wrong? If you have gay parent's you'll turn out to be gay?

Being gay/bi is a TREND? lol. I agree that with some fucked up teens it is "trendy" As a few of my brother's friends claim that they're bi just to pick up chicks/look cool, but on the whole if it is a trend, it's been around for a while, and i will be around for a long time to come.

Someone should slap a few of you for the vile hatred coming out of your mouths though. Not only is it hateful, but it spreads ignorance.

so it is wrong to believe in your family?
It's right to infringe upon the rights of tons of people you will never meet and who have done nothing against you simply because your parents told you to?

B

ball2012003

when is someone going to close this thread
its pretty much useless you want to raise your post count by flaming

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Prophet6000 said:
dudeonline said:
I think it is absolutely shocking, and sometimes funny too see what you bigots believe. It's okay to bully gay people because it's wrong? If you have gay parent's you'll turn out to be gay?

Being gay/bi is a TREND? lol. I agree that with some fucked up teens it is "trendy" As a few of my brother's friends claim that they're bi just to pick up chicks/look cool, but on the whole if it is a trend, it's been around for a while, and i will be around for a long time to come.

Someone should slap a few of you for the vile hatred coming out of your mouths though. Not only is it hateful, but it spreads ignorance.

No. Don't put words in peoples' mouths. However, it is up to the individual to weigh their blind allegiance to their dead relative's opinion with the consequences of hurting and bullying others for being different.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Prophet6000 said:
dudeonline said:

There is no winning with you and a few others here
sleep.gif
If you don't like it go somewhere else, Gbatemp accepts all types of people, including Gays and does not accept bullying of any kind

So I kindly ask you to keep it to yourself or leave, we're not stopping you

Edit : Oh and Ball, If my mother told me to Kill every child under the age of 12 would that make it right
unsure.gif

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Danny600kill said:
Prophet6000 said:
because i was taught gay is wrong. Im not saying straight is right but gay is not right male and females are made to be with each other not -x one another

It is not wrong, where is this almighty rule book of the universe that is globally accepted by everyone where it says that liking the same gender is wrong
That wouldnt happen to be the same book that promotes.

Human sacrifice
Animal sacrifice
Rape
Possibly Paedophilia
Slavery
and Genocide
???

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
I was aware of that when I posted. If it was globally accepted and people didn't distort what it says then there would be far fewer problems around today.
You're right. Now excuse me while I go kill some blasphemers and beat my slaves (it's not punishable as long as they live for a day after the beating
wink2.gif
).

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
I really don't care what people call me, lol. If I hated being called gay, then I wouldn't have put it in my username.
I do hate being called other remarks though, I get that far too often in my town.
You had your name changed a while ago because of something similar, yes?

QUOTE(ball2012003 @ Aug 5 2010, 11:18 PM) when is someone going to close this thread
its pretty much useless you want to raise your post count by flaming
Not everyone is flaming, but yes, there does seem to be a lot of it.

inb4shaunj66
ninja.gif

Prophet6000

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
injected11 said:
Prophet6000 said:
dudeonline said:

It's right to infringe upon the rights of tons of people you will never meet and who have done nothing against you simply because your parents told you to?

how would i infringe upon their rights? well if my parents told me to do something i do it. I never want to dishonor them they are some of the most important People to me

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
omgpwn666 said:
You're one of the good gays, unlike my mom. lol

OMG, how could you say that about your mother?!

Pics?

LOL! No, that's not an insult, I love my mom. Just she is one of proud gay people, which I think is dumb because if you want to be treated normal as a gay person, don't be proud. Straight people aren't proud, we're just straight. lol

@ Catboy: Ok, cool. Did not want to do something stupid and accidentally insult you, or make it appear as if I was trying to.
tongue.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tanas said:
Danny600kill said:
Prophet6000 said:
because i was taught gay is wrong. Im not saying straight is right but gay is not right male and females are made to be with each other not -x one another

It is not wrong, where is this almighty rule book of the universe that is globally accepted by everyone where it says that liking the same gender is wrong

Human sacrifice
Animal sacrifice
Rape
Possibly Paedophilia
Slavery
and Genocide
???
L

O

L

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ProtoKun7 said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
I really don't care what people call me, lol. If I hated being called gay, then I wouldn't have put it in my username.
I do hate being called other remarks though, I get that far too often in my town.
You had your name changed a while ago because of something similar, yes?
Yeah, people were being real assholes to me, so I changed my name to The Pink Cat Boy, then when they continued I realized no matter what I did, I was never going to please the masses. So I changed it back.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Tanas said:
Danny600kill said:
Prophet6000 said:

Human sacrifice
Animal sacrifice
Rape
Possibly Paedophilia
Slavery
and Genocide
???
I think someone needs to be a bit more informed...
rolleyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Youtubebox