Hacking Rogero 4.50 - System not restarting on it's own after 'File System Corrupted' error

Aman27deep

OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
India
Hello.

My PS3 is on CFW 4.50 Rogero, and today when i started my PS3 after like 3 months it's showing an error (PIC BELOW)

SPtX98p.jpg

When I complete the restoration, system IS NOT restarting on it's own. There is a black screen.

To exit I have to press the power button on the PS3 for 10 seconds and system shuts down.

When I start it, it shows the same error as in the image above.

I'm stuck and with no idea what to do. Please help me guys! Need to sell the PS3 to make funds for Nintendo 3DS. :wacko:

D

Deleted User

Try booting into safe-mode and choosing option 5 to restore system. It may ask for a copy of the CFW so provide as neccesary.

To get into safe mode:

Activating Safe Mode

Step 1: Turn off the PLAYSTATION 3 by holding the Power button on the front of the unit till the Power light is red.

Step 2:
  1. Touch and hold the Power button, you will hear the first beep, meaning the PLAYSTATION 3 is powering on.
  2. Continue to hold the Power button and after about 5 seconds, you will hear a second beep, indicating the video reset.
  3. Continue to hold the Power button and after about another 5 seconds you will hear a third beep and the system will power off (Power light is red).

Step 3:
  1. Touch and hold the Power button, you will hear the first beep, again for the PLAYSTATION 3 to power on.
  2. Continue to hold the Power button and after about 5 seconds, you will hear a second beep for video reset.
  3. Continue to hold the Power button and after about another 5 seconds you will hear a quick double beep. At that point release the Power button. If you succeeded in activating Safe Mode, you will see a message on the screen saying, "Connect the controller using a USB cable and then press the PS button."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    An option to just play with console players may reduce latency even
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Aaawww (points finger)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea they should separate to each, (I know already you gonna say dats rasist)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No like if you're on Xbox like a toggle switch that says Xbox players only
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, should be choice if you want cross play
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I plan on going back to ultimate with all the new shit coming that'll just be free on ultimate
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut? PS ain't tickling your balls no more?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No I can just afford both ;O
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I hear ya. You got a dope handheld coming soon, that should at least tingle those dingles.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably look like ass with Gamepass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Crazy, I remember posing for that one, towelie was messed up in that shoot.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Must have edited him in post, he looks fine there.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's true, both our eyes are straight white, and we know better
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You're a towel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No, you're a towel
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No you're a towel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No you're a......wut. Wanna get hjgh?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Crazy people actually spend $50 on that stuff
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Towelie runs my farm, he's awesome.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Polly is still around from what I've heard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @SylverReZ, is Pollys alt I knew it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I see him every once whi!e I
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea I see him every once whi!e I