Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And the winner is:

7f6182ba-3c0d-4055-8554-95cd1c157055.jpg

Paul Ryan

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Does it even matter who he picked? He's going to get the bible thumping, gay bashing, color hating, Chic-fil-a snarfing winger's vote anyway, even if he revealed that he chose Jesus as his V.P.

Reactions: 3 people

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all i can say is there is a reason for separation of church and state.... :(
Separation of church and state means there won't be a state or national church and you won't be required to be a member of any particular church to become a politician of any sort. Romney is Mormon, and I'd like to say most Christians do not agree with Mormonism. If Christians choose to vote for him, it won't be because they agree with Romney in a spiritual/religious sense.

MelodieOctavia

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
all i can say is there is a reason for separation of church and state.... :(
Separation of church and state means there won't be a state or national church and you won't be required to be a member of any particular church to become a politician of any sort. Romney is Mormon, and I'd like to say most Christians do not agree with Mormonism. If Christians choose to vote for him, it won't be because they agree with Romney in a spiritual/religious sense.

*puts on his finest southern drawl*
Nope, but they sure do agree them damn queers need to learn their place. Who th' hell they think they are, wanting rights and whatnot?

ezTvO.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: 1 person

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, the hatred towards Mormons sure is palpable. That must make other presidential candidates all the more perfect then. I guess that makes everyone who doesn't agree with alternate lifestyles automatically homophobic then. Disagreeing doesn't equate to hated, but whatever.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, the hatred towards Mormons sure is palpable. That must make other presidential candidates all the more perfect then.

If you really think this is only about Mormonism, you have more than a few things to learn.

I never said it was, I was saying the hatred directed at a presidential candidate just because of his religion is an asinine reason to hate someone. And just because the CEO of Chick-fil-A doesn't agree with homosexuality doesn't automatically make him a hatemonger. Disagreement doesn't mean hatred. So, if I said I was against illegal immigration, I'm automatically branded as being racist? News flash, illegal is a crime, not a race.

What the hell is wrong with you people? Oh, wait, this is the internet. Never mind.

But I digress. Trying to argue on the internet is like participating in the Special Olympics, win or lose, you're still retarded.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Wow, the hatred towards Mormons sure is palpable. That must make other presidential candidates all the more perfect then. I guess that makes everyone who doesn't agree with alternate lifestyles automatically homophobic then. Disagreeing doesn't equate to hated, but whatever.
Except that these are political figures that, if voted into office, will hold the powers of that office, which gives them the ability to force others to their whim.

And these are people who are pushing for votes with info on which policies they'll enforce.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And Obama isn't forcing policies not all people agree with already (such as mandatory healthcare plans/get heavily fined)? Romney is hardly the first to force policies not everyone agrees with.

MelodieOctavia

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Wow, the hatred towards Mormons sure is palpable. That must make other presidential candidates all the more perfect then.

If you really think this is only about Mormonism, you have more than a few things to learn.

I never said it was, I was saying the hatred directed at a presidential candidate just because of his religion is an asinine reason to hate someone. And just because the CEO of Chick-fil-A doesn't agree with homosexuality doesn't automatically make him a hatemonger. Disagreement doesn't mean hatred. So, if I said I was against illegal immigration, I'm automatically branded as being racist? News flash, illegal is a crime, not a race.

What the hell is wrong with you people? Oh, wait, this is the internet. Never mind.

But I digress. Trying to argue on the internet is like participating in the Special Olympics, win or lose, you're still retarded.

I suppose the next thing you'll tell me is donating to gay hate groups doesn't make him a hatemonger either?

Reactions: 1 person

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never said it doesn't. People shouldn't hate others because of their choices. Disagreeing is okay, but outright saying you hate them is the greater wrong. Beside, since when does disagreeing with homosexual lifestyles constituted as hatred? I personally don't agree with alternative lifestyles, in fact, my older brother is gay, Do I hate him for it? Of course not,, but I don't have to agree with his choices.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
And Obama isn't forcing policies not all people agree with already (such as mandatory healthcare plans/get heavily fined)? Romney is hardly the first to force policies not everyone agrees with.
And there's people I personally don't see eye to eye on everything with, but consider them friends, while other people I don't see as friends are often people I disagree on some heavy shit about.

Meaning it's often a "lesser of two evils" thing.

MelodieOctavia

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
When you are in a place of political power, your opinions are taken as endorsements or denouncements. That is a very powerful place to be, and as such, it is a very valid reason for disliking them as a choice for candidacy.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And there's people I personally don't see eye to eye on everything with, but consider them friends, while other people I don't see as friends are often people I disagree on some heavy shit about.

Meaning it's often a "lesser of two evils" thing.

Precisely. This is perhaps one of the most sensitive topics for me to discuss, but, I feel that I need to voice my opinion (which hold no merit on GBA Temp); again, I don't hate gay people, I just don't agree with their lifestyles. If they want rights, then they should have them and not be taken away by government officials.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1