wxer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I have iso wii game and i want to installed on my wii u console
I tried to extract the iso files and copy the iso on the sd card but nothing work
Anyone know how can i do it ???

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Use USB Loader GX via vWii and you could use a Forwarder.

Make an installable Wii U Package with Techmoons Injector and install with Wup Installer.

These your best way of running the Wii Games.

GC Games can also be ran with additional Nintendont.

Wii U Games need to be installed via Wup Installer or extracted to SD:/wiiu/games/game and ran with Loadiine not recommended it will run terribly if at all.

You really should just checkout the Tutorial Section under WiiU.

Reactions: wxer

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector is your friend, click HERE, your WiiU needs to boot into CFW (Custom Firmware) to be able to install the custom Wii inject, Haxchi is the go to hack, click HERE for more info. Or you could just use the browser exploit to boot into CFW.

If you don't know what the hell I just wrote, google is your friend.

Just curious, who/what crazy person told you that you can extract the files from the Wii ISO or copy the Wii ISO to your SD CARD to play on the WiiU?

Another alternative is to play the ISO directly in vWii mode using a backup loader like USB Loader GX, this requires the ISO to be on an external USB HDD. If you want to play the ISO directly from the SD CARD, then WiiFlow can do this. Both these methods requires your vWii to be soft modded.

Reactions: wxer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @NinStar both nes remix 1 and 2 had some stinkers in there