• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Russia has deployed trained military dolphins

SG854

Hail Mary
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Tensions between Russia and Ukraine are high. Battle against Ukriane has gone longer then has Putin anticipated. The Russian Army is seen as a Joke around the World. Putin after empty threats of using Nuclear Weapons has now turned to the Ocean for aid. In a surprise alliance the Dolphins have joined Russia to bring Russian support in their assault against Ukraine.

skynews-dolphin-generic_5754037.jpg

Russia has deployed trained military dolphins to protect a Black Sea naval base during its invasion of Ukraine, according to analysis of satellite images.

https://news.sky.com/story/russia-d...ding-to-analysis-of-satellite-images-12600667

Last edited by SG854,
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Xzi and KingVamp

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised Dolphins and Aquaman haven't already declared war and invaded North Korea by now. They attacked the ocean so many times already....

Reactions: Xzi

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Dolphins? Okay... Now we're on red alert. Red alert 2,in fact...

red_alert_dolphin_display.png

Note: yes, i know they're they're supposed to be allied units. That means... Yuri mind control units have entered the field! You've heard it here first!

Also: highly trained means they're ready to pillage villages, rape women and take over Kiev... All while doing their signature laugh.

Last edited by Taleweaver,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: but well atleast my game tv stick can, @Psionic Roshambo