S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl — Come to Me Official Trailer

Despite recent events, Ukrainian studio GSC Game World is pushing forward with the development of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl. A brand new trailer has just been released, and it looks absolutely stunning.

While the game is currently slated for release on PC and Xbox Series this year, there's a chance it could also come to PS5 later on. No exact release date has been announced yet, but rumors are swirling that it could be as early as spring.

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks interesting...lets not forget to put made in Ukraine in there first thing. (Like thats suppost to fuxing matter....its a game who tf cares where it is made.) Now the real question is this a hold your hand and lead me down a path pressing (fire button here) "cgi movie" or is this an open world explore and uncover game.

Edit. Dont get me wrong its nice to say/have honor in your homeland just feels like its more of a commercialization of a horrible act and a look here and buy me cash grab by announcing it.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this only took forever.. Doesn't look that bad tbh, the poopy brown aesthetic of the mid-2000's present on the earlier games is gone (probably a good thing? diverse color pallet etc.).
I hope they stayed true to their source material, i don't want it to copy video game tropes from other modern games, or be too action-y just for the sake of it.. otherwise the survival aspect will take a significant hit.
Also, i hope they'll expand on the RPG elements a bit, encouraging exploration etc.
And, only for PC & Xbox consoles?

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kind of wish they'd make a Chernobyl game that actually shows what it was like living there polished up, maybe some Indie rpg style instead of just point and shoot and radiation and it went big boom all the time.

moinkh

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Before entering the contests, the player needs to practice for these

Moreover, the 8 Ball Pool aimbot mod apk long line allows you to enjoy the 8-player tournaments.
Post automatically merged:

When you get used to the enjoyment level of this game,

you will also think about your friends. Your thinking will revolve around the involvement of your friends in this activity.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ill have no wifi for a bit so see ya later
    +2
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Gross. lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Ok seeya.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I've got a fairly dark sense of humor lol.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man goes to the doctor because his boner wont go down. As he is laying in the hospital bed, with his thing propped up in the air, a fly is flying around and landing on the tip and bothering him, so he calls in the nurse. The nurse comes in, swats at the fly but can't quite reach it, so she climbs his boner to get better aim. After a few tries of swatting and sliding back down, she says sorry I cant get it. He says keep going, a few more tries, and I can shoot the fly down.
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Can I get his ☎️ # :shy::blush:
    +2
    oowpf What a work out it would be to help the guy get back down to normal :)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't know why pizza hut has fries now
    You're joking right?
    But also by the same token, I wouldn't mind if they had potato wedges instead :)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Taco bell, and Mcdonalds both sold pizza, so its fair
    I knew of Taco Bell doing so, but Mickey Dees?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    yea years ago, small personal pizzas
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    McDonald's pizza was pretty good 🥰
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Pepsi owns Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut, so that made since Pizza hut pizza was sold in Taco bells.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Pepsi, and it's companies, did not pull out of Russia like most did, even tho they orig said they would, so I boycott them. (Except when drunk at 2am and Taco bell is only place open.)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking 4 wings and a small pan is $9
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Plus delivery, tip, and tax...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I go and get it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I wish there was a Sonic near me. I see the commercials all the time on TV, and the milkshakes sounds so good, esp the Oreo Cheesecake milkshake.
    +1
    Sonic for me is 60 miles away. :sad: So Nahh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Same, closest one for me is over 45min drive, too far. I have a Dairy Queen 3 minutes away.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Same, closest one for me is over 45min drive, too far. I have a Dairy Queen 3 minutes away.