'Saints Row' movie reportedly in the works

sr.PNG
Latest in line of the video game to big screen adaptation trend is Saints Row. According to an exclusive Deadline report, F. Gary (Straight Outta Compton,The Fate of the Furious, Men In Black: International) has been attached to direct the movie, while the writing will be helmed by Greg Russo, who is also responsible for the Warner Bros Mortal Kombat reboot and the Resident Evil movie reboot scripts.

Little else has been revealed regarding this adaptation but more details should emerge in the coming months. But what do you think, will Saints Row make for a good movie adaptation?

:arrow: SOURCE

Reactions: Tizm

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
That's an interesting one. Are they going to make four near-identical movies, just with different leading actors? :tpi:

Honestly: one of the main draws to the (later?) games is that you could even chose your own voice actor for your character.

I've yet to see a good video game to movie adaptation. Still waiting.
Ahem...I kind of liked the first mortal kombat and resident evil movies. They were very campy and I haven't played the latter video game, but still....
Oh, and prince of persia. Again: hardly any connection aside the trope, but a good movie nonetheless.

Granted: these are exceptions to the rule. I won't dispute that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1