PCSX2 HD texture pack group

Scarface The World is Yours pc port for pcsx2

paynexkiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm working on this too we will see who does it better, were you able to open the p3d files from the PS2 ?
Why wouldn't you just work together? Makes no sense to be in competition to do the exact same thing. Peolpe have no need for multiple versions of the same exports and upscaled art assets. Why not message him and ask how you can help?

Reactions: CoomerGamer

C0meg3ts0me

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why wouldn't you just work together? Makes no sense to be in competition to do the exact same thing. Peolpe have no need for multiple versions of the same exports and upscaled art assets. Why not message him and ask how you can help?
It's my first project, I'm kind of doing two versions one personal where I'm changing stuff on the iso, and texture pack not just porting but hd remake, playing with blood effects as we speak and getting new audio, plan on doing some crazy projects coming up complete new games designed out of old games kind of like Rom hacks on the nes but way more funner

C0meg3ts0me

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm extracting the p3d textures from the hd mod for the pc version
i separated by male and female i figured that be the easiest way to match them up if you want my folder just let me know I'm at vehicles, the vehicles are completely transparent, changing the file will not change the color of the car, you could just update the body at most, but i can't find 3d map files anywhere.
I'm extracting the p3d textures from the hd mod for the pc version
Post automatically merged:

i been dumping all images, matching them by file name in the iso, then play the game again and texture dump with updated images, almost done on cars, im hoping it works, because that's a fuck load of characters to match by eye, i own a convenience store, i might add me in as one of the business owners maybe the liquor store, lol, and change the character to one that looks like me to

Last edited by C0meg3ts0me,

mvp899

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i separated by male and female i figured that be the easiest way to match them up if you want my folder just let me know I'm at vehicles, the vehicles are completely transparent, changing the file will not change the color of the car, you could just update the body at most, but i can't find 3d map files anywhere.

i been dumping all images, matching them by file name in the iso, then play the game again and texture dump with updated images, almost done on cars, im hoping it works, because that's a fuck load of characters to match by eye, i own a convenience store, i might add me in as one of the business owners maybe the liquor store, lol, and change the character to one that looks like me to
there are 295 NPC textures they are a bit boring to do

C0meg3ts0me

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm done
im extracting vheichles, just got done with n should be done soon, haven't came across weapons yet

Done with vehicles in the art folder, I'm on the frontend folder now, it's sprite images, are you going to be doing those too?

Last edited by C0meg3ts0me,

C0meg3ts0me

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honest opinion you should say fuck the port and just enhance and upscale your texture dump probably get better results, I been working on this for almost a month, and Im beyond into what's the point just don't see the pros in it anymore

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: