Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
School is back just like what I said.
cry.gif

I wont be that active coz homework is big deal for me and I want to maintain high grades
yay.gif

But I will be still going around here like in the afternoon
rolleyes.gif
and being on IRC
rolleyes.gif

Are you happy now lolzed?! I think that's better than you killing me
nyanya.gif

To Biscuitbee Boxshot and ifish
NO MORE WHOLE DAY TWEETING WITH YOU
ohnoes.png

And hey naglaro00 when does school start for you?
nyanya.gif

Whew. In the US, UK, etc. The School year ends!
wtf.gif

Congrats once again to those who graduated
toot.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
School reopens June 28th for me. We are supposed to have a one month holiday starting from 29th last month.

But since it's my graduating year, we have to return to school for 2 weeks to prepare for O levels.

So my holidays are cut short to 2 weeks. Isn't that sad.
frown.gif

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Domination said:
School reopens June 28th for me. We are supposed to have a one month holiday starting from 29th last month.

But since it's my graduating year, we have to return to school for 2 weeks to prepare for O levels.

So my holidays are cut short to 2 weeks. Isn't that sad.
frown.gif

err, dom... so what??

After O level, u have a long vacation anyway
smile.gif
Maybe if u are like me, 2~3 months+ vacation of nothing but video games, movies and stuff
smile.gif

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Funny, Everyone in the US is getting out of school now for summer break. I'm not since I do online schooling, but most students have break now until September 3rd I believe

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Until the first week of September roughly. Actual date varies a bit...

I can't wait til this September though...my two younger siblings who've been homeschooled for a couple years are finally going back to normal school and I won't have to see them 24/7
biggrin.gif

Our summer break from school is roughly from mid June to beginning of September and then during school there's the roughly 1 week Christmas/New years break, then depending on where you are there's a 1 week break in February and then the infamous Spring Break. The actual dates of those two are different based on what grade level of school and where you are though.

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
giratina16 said:
I'm glad I've left school, I'm at college now. I get like 2 months for summer break.
High school Holland has teh same amount so that was quite pointless
smile.gif

And how can you go to college without high school?

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kwartel said:
giratina16 said:
I'm glad I've left school, I'm at college now. I get like 2 months for summer break.
High school Holland has teh same amount so that was quite pointless
smile.gif

And how can you go to college without high school?
Well I wasn't talking about high school I was talking about college. Education is different in England, it's primary school, secondary school then college. It's been changed now though, people who started secondary school last year have to stay in school till they're 18, sucks for them.
I don't know why you bought Holland into it, that quite pointless
smile.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
Until the first week of September roughly. Actual date varies a bit...

I can't wait til this September though...my two younger siblings who've been homeschooled for a couple years are finally going back to normal school and I won't have to see them 24/7
biggrin.gif

Our summer break from school is roughly from mid June to beginning of September and then during school there's the roughly 1 week Christmas/New years break, then depending on where you are there's a 1 week break in February and then the infamous Spring Break. The actual dates of those two are different based on what grade level of school and where you are though.

It's weird how school times differ, even in US and Canada.
Most Canadian schools get out of school a week later then US schools, but start a week later as well.
I found it random anyways.
As for spring break, I dunno about the US, but in Canada the schools NEED to run for a specific amount of time by the end of the year. So to justify a 2 week spring break, a school needs to be time efficient the rest of the year. Just this year my school went to a 2 week spring break. Normally we'd have two breaks in between classes that were 15 mins long...apparently cutting that to 10 added up to a week of extra time.
Clarification: Class1>break1>Class2>lunch>Class3>break>Class4>end day

I'm glad I don't have to worry about going to school for at least a year after i'm done my finals =_= (taking a year off before college/university).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4