Schoolboy kept pictures of

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
HOLY WTF!

sex toys, anal, incest, rape, pedophilia, how crazy can it get.

but what i dont get is... the girl apparantly raped her own sister, but the guy didn't go that far ("unlawful carnal knowledge of his underage girlfriend and the indecent treatment of her sister").

yet the girl only gets 9 months, and the guy is set for more....

that girl is the most fucked up. sending pictures of herself raping her younger sis.
cry.gif

what freaking paper is this from?

goddamn i can read things like this, but i always feel sad at the end.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow. That's just messed up. Reminds of this person I know that knows of a person that was pregnant at 11. *sigh*

Not so fun fact: The youngest pregnancy recorded is a 5-year-old Peruvian girl in 1939. And the child even lived despite the young age of the mother.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This kind of stuff has ALWAYS been going on. It's just that now that we have the internet, we hear about a lot more of it.

The internet, while being a revolution in information technology, actually contributes to our disgust of life in general by hearing of such things. We have a lower opinion of life and times than we did before such avenues of info existed when we were ignorant of things like this.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
This kind of stuff has ALWAYS been going on. It's just that now that we have the internet, we hear about a lot more of it.

The internet, while being a revolution in information technology, actually contributes to our disgust of life in general by hearing of such things. We have a lower opinion of life and times than we did before such avenues of info existed when we were ignorant of things like this.
So very true. Ignorance is indeed bliss. I just want to move back to the islands, erase my memory, and seclude all avenues of information in/out.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A