Gaming Scribblenauts Hype and News Thread

gianny6

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is the best game that is maked for ds. i think this game over 1 year the populairest game ever!

and lottest of youtube videos with crazy stuff from the game
wink.gif
yaynds.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm not watching any videos or reading any previews.

This game will be epic awesome but I want the wonder of discovering to be when I'm playing the game. From this point henceforth I shall forget you exist Mrs. Scribblenauts, until release.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
You know post I quoted earlier? This one:
QUOTE said:
I had played all the big titles at E3. Private showings of God of War III, Heavy Rain, Alan Wake. But at 4:00 on Thursday, I was wondering around the show floor, wondering what else I had to see. I saw a small little booth for "Scribblenauts!" in the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment section. I mean, who goes to that booth? But I remember hearing about it on GAF, and so I decided to check it out.

Best game of E3? Without a fucking doubt. Anyone who says otherwise did not play Scribblenauts. Best game of all time? Jesus Christ, I don't know, maybe. It's a game that challenges your IMAGINATION. No other game has ever done that.

So listen to this story. I was in the early levels; I didn't quite have an idea of how ridiculously in-depth the database was. I was summoning things like ladders, glasses of water, rayguns, what have you. But I reached a level with zombie robots, and the zombie robots kept killing me. Rayguns didn't work, a torch didn't work, a pickaxe didn't work. In my frustration, I wrote in "Time Machine". And one popped up. What the fuck? A smile dawned on my face. I hopped in, and the option was given to me to either travel to the past or the future. I chose past. When I hopped out, there were fucking dinosaurs walking around. I clicked one, and realized I could RIDE THEM. So I hopped on a fucking DINOSAUR, traveled back to the present, and stomped the shit out of robot zombies. Did you just read that sentence? Did you really? I FUCKING TRAVELED THROUGH TIME AND JUMPED ON A DINOSAUR AND USED IT TO KILL MOTHERFUCKING ROBOT ZOMBIES. This game is unbelievable. Impossible. There's nothing you can't do.

Holy fucking shit.
Yeah well they made official art for it:
post217.png

And here's something else, couldn't work out if this one was official or not:
2wof5lf.jpg

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
i wonder how this game will work in other languages, seeing as how they are different words, and have different meanings. . . like soccer = football, but its a diff word.

Kaos

Good show!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's funny to read all the comments on Gamespot or IGN's Game Of The Show choice.

Quite a few people are going "SCRIBBLENAUTS!?!?! WTF!?!?! That's SHIT!!!!!!"

I reckon those are the people without a DS who won't be able to play it.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Dirtie said:
You know post I quoted earlier? This one:
QUOTE said:
I had played all the big titles at E3. Private showings of God of War III, Heavy Rain, Alan Wake. But at 4:00 on Thursday, I was wondering around the show floor, wondering what else I had to see. I saw a small little booth for "Scribblenauts!" in the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment section. I mean, who goes to that booth? But I remember hearing about it on GAF, and so I decided to check it out.

Best game of E3? Without a fucking doubt. Anyone who says otherwise did not play Scribblenauts. Best game of all time? Jesus Christ, I don't know, maybe. It's a game that challenges your IMAGINATION. No other game has ever done that.

So listen to this story. I was in the early levels; I didn't quite have an idea of how ridiculously in-depth the database was. I was summoning things like ladders, glasses of water, rayguns, what have you. But I reached a level with zombie robots, and the zombie robots kept killing me. Rayguns didn't work, a torch didn't work, a pickaxe didn't work. In my frustration, I wrote in "Time Machine". And one popped up. What the fuck? A smile dawned on my face. I hopped in, and the option was given to me to either travel to the past or the future. I chose past. When I hopped out, there were fucking dinosaurs walking around. I clicked one, and realized I could RIDE THEM. So I hopped on a fucking DINOSAUR, traveled back to the present, and stomped the shit out of robot zombies. Did you just read that sentence? Did you really? I FUCKING TRAVELED THROUGH TIME AND JUMPED ON A DINOSAUR AND USED IT TO KILL MOTHERFUCKING ROBOT ZOMBIES. This game is unbelievable. Impossible. There's nothing you can't do.

Holy fucking shit.
Yeah well they made official art for it:
post217.png

And here's something else, couldn't work out if this one was official or not:
2wof5lf.jpg
samus look out! o_o

that dinosaur is epic.

scribblenauts is epic!

wonder if "ninjapiratezombierobot" can fit in?

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looks great
fall 2009
frown.gif

Just wondering about one thing, it can probably get a bit annoying spelling out everything, but yet again thats what the whole game is about.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Kaos said:
It's funny to read all the comments on Gamespot or IGN's Game Of The Show choice.

Quite a few people are going "SCRIBBLENAUTS!?!?! WTF!?!?! That's SHIT!!!!!!"

I reckon those are the people without a DS who won't be able to play it.

Yeah this is true. Guess some "hardcore" gamers don't have brains huh? OMGzzzz there is no bloodz when I get slash!!!

I think it looks like a game where you can be entertained.... with just one level. You can see epic god vs. then some action blah blah blah. With just one level. Really.

I need to write "fanboy destroyer"
mad.gif

JDandy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
malapo said:
• space shuttle
• time machine
invisibility cloak

Two word terms?!
I wonder if that'll work with anything... Imagine... Flaming Broadsword, Dire Bunny, Invisible Cloak, Holy Grail, Turing Machine.
They couldn't possible implement those, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already