"SD card cannot be accessed" error, trying to play legal games on emuNAND for mods

Tetsuo9999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a new emuMMC to play my legal/legit games in emuNAND for mods/60FPS codes, but now it gives me an "SD card cannot be accessed" error. I have tried going into the settings and making sure the file points to the new SD02 emuMMC, but nothing seems to work. I am unable to access my games or do much of anything without that error popping up. The only other thing I did was install Edizon, and I put the .nro file in the place I was supposed to. Does anyone know how I can fix this? The Switch still works fine in sysNAND (I don't pirate games and also don't go online in emuNAND), but the CFW part of the console basically doesn't work anymore.

I didn't touch the Nintendo folder at all. The config is pointing to the default Nintendo location as that's the easiest way to access my legal games and saves. It's just after making the new emuMMC and installing Edizon that it won't access the SD card. Should I try making an SD partition? I've just been doing it the other way.

Last edited by Tetsuo9999,

KeoniAzugon

Trophies
Website
Nblog.org
XP
Country
United States
If you have the chance, take a picture. More than likely, it doesn't recognize the SD Card/ Micro SD Card Port may be loose/ Something might have gotten damage.

I have a Hacked Switch that no longer enters EmuNAND because a ground Pin is missing from the switch side of the motherboard hence not recognizing the Micro SD or staying in low Byte mode in Hekate Menu.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendo-switch-sd-card-alternative-points.579623/

Also This
https://gbatemp.net/threads/emunand-and-1-bit-sd-cards-am-i-screwed.615569/

Tetsuo9999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The card reads and writes fine in sysNAND so that can't be it. I think it is a file conflict or something. Was hoping someone here had the answer. Could Edizon be causing it?

KeoniAzugon

Trophies
Website
Nblog.org
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, try disabling all add-ons to Atmosphere. Make a back up of your current set up and use a clean version of Atmos without anything besides Sig patches. That should help rule out Edizon and other background homebrew add ons.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a new emuMMC to play my legal/legit games in emuNAND for mods/60FPS codes, but now it gives me an "SD card cannot be accessed" error. I have tried going into the settings and making sure the file points to the new SD02 emuMMC, but nothing seems to work. I am unable to access my games or do much of anything without that error popping up. The only other thing I did was install Edizon, and I put the .nro file in the place I was supposed to. Does anyone know how I can fix this? The Switch still works fine in sysNAND (I don't pirate games and also don't go online in emuNAND), but the CFW part of the console basically doesn't work anymore.

I didn't touch the Nintendo folder at all. The config is pointing to the default Nintendo location as that's the easiest way to access my legal games and saves. It's just after making the new emuMMC and installing Edizon that it won't access the SD card. Should I try making an SD partition? I've just been doing it the other way.
Do you have another SD card to test with?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock