Sell Nintendo Switch FW 3.00

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am going to unjailbreak it and return to 3.00 fw original and unbanned (never use online).

It is an original 1st version console. Should I sell it to Facebook Market and say it is jailbreakable system?

This console is in very excellent condition by me only. It is including everything and also a mint box too. I give it up, thats why.

I am into pS4, PS5 and a brand new PC with 3070 ti pre-built too.

sephiawind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I am going to unjailbreak it and return to 3.00 fw original and unbanned (never use online).

It is an original 1st version console. Should I sell it to Facebook Market and say it is jailbreakable system?

This console is in very excellent condition by me only. It is including everything and also a mint box too. I give it up, thats why.

I am into pS4, PS5 and a brand new PC with 3070 ti pre-built too.
v1 doesnt cost much nowadays, i tought that the modded one will cost extra than the original

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would sell as version 1, low firmware. Facebook marketplace is good. That's what I've used. No fees or shipping if you do local.

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v1 doesnt cost much nowadays, i tought that the modded one will cost extra than the original
What are you talking about ? It is the original. First released from Nintendo. Thats called version 1.

I would sell as version 1, low firmware. Facebook marketplace is good. That's what I've used. No fees or shipping if you do local.

Yeah, thats what i am going to do. And yes, of course a local too.

Reactions: godreborn

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I appreciate you're in the US & I'm UK based, but just to give you an idea...

I was in a similar boat to you, I had a pristine v1 fully boxed, it was 10/10 for condition and even had trinket internally fitted

I started it off on eBay at £300 (approx $365) and didn't really get any bites, so over a couple of weeks I started reducing it in increments of £5 and started getting a ton of 'watchers'.... long story short I got £250 for it (approx $305)

So between $250 and $300 (depending on condition and extras) should be achievable :)

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I was in a similar boat to you, I had a pristine v1 fully boxed, it was 10/10 for condition and even had trinket internally fitted

I started it off on eBay at £300 (approx $365) and didn't really get any bites, so over a couple of weeks I started reducing it in increments of £5 and started getting a ton of 'watchers'.... long story short I got £250 for it (approx $305)

So between $250 and $300 (depending on condition and extras) should be achievable :)

Such a bargain whoever bought it though.

• Love
Reactions: peteruk

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yours was an 11/10 too. I’m still sad you had to unload it but glad you got something for it!

• Love

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yours was an 11/10 too. I’m still sad you had to unload it but glad you got something for it!

me too mate, like you wouldn't believe..... what's more, while I had it packaged up waiting for courier to collect it I had serious guilt and reservations, but tbvh i hadn't used it in a while and i know it's new owner is loving it and using it every day which makes me happy :)

I'm also toying with the idea if getting my OLED done but I'm keen to keep it legit, so I might go the emunand route this time

• Love
Reactions: binkinator

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you talking about ? It is the original. First released from Nintendo. Thats called version 1.

Yeah, thats what i am going to do. And yes, of course a local too.
Firmware version isnt really that important on these older models.

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Firmware version isnt really that important on these older models.
Yeah, I am aware of that but I left it untouched so that they can do whatever they wants with it. ^_^

I appreciated that. I do not except it to be 300 dollars or 300 euro (Yeah, I am originally from Portugal) but above 200 dollars is very acceptable for me. And yes, my box and everything is in 100 percent excellent condition. I dont buy any systems to be abused and I dont left any consoles in dust either. I always cover them in cloth to protect them from the dusts. ^_^

sephiawind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i know because i have one and oled version, but yeah its only valid in my country so how much v1 original used fullset in your country ?
mine: around 90-130 $, and the modded/jailbreak one is around >200 $

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone