Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
WelshLadGriff said:
DarkAura said:
Lol that's how you learn early. See some dogs humping and go wtf are they doing? All I'm wondering now is about the censorship issue. Like there are kids who stay up late watching TV, will they censor them sex shows?

Well, Kids shouldn't be up that late at all, and as far as i know there are some channels, should be barred with a password or something. Kids should just stick to Disney DVDs =3
Gah. Even when I was young Disney pissed me off. I actually threw Aladdin at my wall that's how angry it made me.

Whats funny is my brother learned about sex when he was like 7 and he was sucking (or rather, blowing) a popsicle.

Note: too all of you naysayers, by sexed, it isn't meant "Okay kids, boys, sex is when you insert your p***s into the girls va***a"
It's teaching about relationships, love, trust, etc etc. I was learning all of that stuff in kindergarten, and at the time to any kindergartener, it does seem pointless, until a discussion like this shows up.

D

Deleted User

4? I remember I could barely understand the concept of clockwise and counterclockwise ... let alone sex.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
A friend of mine taught his 2 years old daughter say vagina and penis and the differences between them
tongue.gif

but yeah around 11 would be sufficient, then a recap around 15-16 and even more info there perhaps?

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Sir-Fritz said:
The topic title sounds like a paedo's dream come true...

Nightmare surely? Isn't the reason paedophiles get away with it because kids don't understand what they're doing?

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
BlueStar said:
Sir-Fritz said:

Nightmare surely? Isn't the reason paedophiles get away with it because kids don't understand what they're doing?

Like it matters what they know. Adult Women know that it shouldn't be done with anyone, but does this stop gang rape? Nope.

35 Year Old Vs. 4 Year Old. Some how, I don't see the 4 year old winning.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
The Teej said:
BlueStar said:
Sir-Fritz said:

Like it matters what they know. Adult Women know that it shouldn't be done with anyone, but does this stop gang rape? Nope.

35 Year Old Vs. 4 Year Old. Some how, I don't see the 4 year old winning.

I said getting away with it, not committing the crime in the first place.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Here is what I know,

In Greece I grew up to Zest commercials showing nudity and people would bathe at the beach naked including my parents and grandparents. The human body was not confusing nor was I obsessed with it.

In America the naked body is a dirty dirty object that we all need to be ashamed of. It would be better to let your children watch some scary gremlins blow up in a microwave then god forbid they see a boob.

Fast forward to my kids who I raise, the question at hand is at what age is it inappropriate for them to join you in the shower? American books say 5. Now my 2 children have seen me nude and never made a fuss nor have they even asked "wtf is that". However my oldest is now 5 so I wore my underwear into the shower and they were very confused. "What was I hiding" their faces exclaimed. It was a very uncomfortable 10 minutes.

A week later I went to shower with the four year old...again 4 years of bathing with dad and never an inquisition to why I was created different. More interested in making bubbles out of soap or splashing water they were. Again a week after the underwear incident and the curiosity was still there, before I could even drop my pants my child's eyes were locked on to the forbidden zone wondering if she could see what I was hiding.

5 years of innocence, 5 years of not hiding, 5 years of not making a fuss, and now I have to hide in shame, feel weird, it is soooo complex.

Should four year olds be taught sex, hell no. But maybe we need to look upon where our rules and laws are made and reevaluate. (religion) I think removing shame of our nude bodies is more important, I think not making humans in general ashamed of their bodies is a good thing. In America it seems a lot of people I meet are repressed, confused, angry and like a tidal wave it hits them, "I don't need to be ashamed" and then they run out and jump into the deep end of some really weird unnatural shit. (Repression)

I think that if the nude form was not forbidden then sex would never be an issue and when a man loves a woman the natural thing will happen and it would all fall into place. No education needed. Creating a forbidden zone on a body only creates an early interest to sex, first comes the questions, then comes the answers, then comes the obsession or more questions and early education on the matter would only entice more kids to try it earlier and earlier. Shit here in America now the standard starting age is 12 which makes me wonder at what age do they start obsessing about when that big day will happen?

Seriously this is some fucked up shit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: