Shigeru Miyamoto Acknowledges Possibility of More Nintendo-Based Movies

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
This is why I hope they don’t do a Zelda movie… They’re not going to leave him voiceless and it would just not work…
I personally hope for a Zelda movie. He however speaks in the Manga and also the odd tv-series.
He also "speaks" in Twilight Princess and Wind Waker. He moves his mouth with the dialog.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I personally hope for a Zelda movie. He however speaks in the Manga and also the odd tv-series.
He also "speaks" in Twilight Princess and Wind Waker. He moves his mouth with the dialog.
I can just hear my dreams being shattered… :rofl:

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, and it culminates with SMASH BROTHERS movie... a la Avengers Endgame.
exactly
Actually, what I though of is, like the MCU, Super Smash Bros movie series will be the Avengers series
For example, I posted a meme about it where the first one was Super Smash Bros. : War against the Master Hand

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
exactly
Actually, what I though of is, like the MCU, Super Smash Bros movie series will be the Avengers series
For example, I posted a meme about it where the first one was Super Smash Bros. : War against the Master Hand
Master hand, starring Reggie Fils-Aimé

• Haha
Reactions: ZeroFX

nine0nine

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I don't think Metroid has enough mainstream appeal, it would need to be a far more mature Aliens type movie and I don't think Nintendo wants to go in this direction.
If anything other than Mario hits the screens, I think it will be Donkey Kong, it's pretty much known by everyone and it has a solid base of characters thanks to Rare, plus the DK part of the Mario movie was fantastic. I predict a DK movie followed by a TV series.

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
This is why I hope they don’t do a Zelda movie… They’re not going to leave him voiceless and it would just not work…

Just get Nicholas Cage to star as Link if it's live action, he's already done a film where he doesn't speak and we might get some memes out of it.

Master hand, starring Reggie Fils-Aimé

Oh God, now I'm imagining a cliche scene where the characters approach a throne, Reggie's sitting on it, makes some generic villains speech before transforming into Master Hand.

Then at the end as part of a stinger, we find out that Shigeru Miyamoto is the NCU's Thanos.

Yodakiller3000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna go ahead and say I want a Mii movie and have 100% confidence that will never happen from Nintendo themselves. It's a "Mii" thing :D

kill mii for that stupid pun

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87... +1