Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster releases this May, confirmed for PC

D9F204FA-E60B-40CC-B1E0-920281DFD9FF.jpeg

Atlus has quietly confirmed a solid release date for the upcoming remaster of Shin Megami Tensei III for the Nintendo Switch. According to the weekly pre-order press release page for the European eShop, the game is locked in for launch on May 25th. While the western release was originally touted for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch, another piece of news hints that the game might be landing on an additional platform. Both the North American and European classification boards, the ESRB and PEGI respectively, have rated Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster for release on Windows PC. For the most part, these ratings board leaks tend to be spot on, and it would follow Atlus’s and SEGA’s recent trend of bringing more games to PC as promised.

:arrow: Source

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are toying with fans because they understand that if they keep putting out other titles, people will keep buying them in hopes that gets P5R to the PC. Well-played.

And then Nyarlathotep will laugh when Persona 5R finally releases...for Switch 2/Super Switch!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Lets Fucking GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hope they add my man dante

Disc Locked Content. Feeling like you hit jackpot?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hmm, to buy it for Switch or PC. I guess PC it is if Atlus is gonna port over all the SMT and Persona games eventually. Poor Switch was excluded from P4G, so who knows when or if the Persona series is coming to it at all.

I mean, sure...even though you can play it already on PCSX2?

That has me wondering though; when it comes to these previously console exclusive games and their PC ports, is there a big difference visually, feature, and performance wise between the original version upscaled on an emulator, or are they neck and neck, just programmed to use different buttons prompts?

Last edited by Silent_Gunner,

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I mean, sure...even though you can play it already on PCSX2?

That has me wondering though; when it comes to these previously console exclusive games and their PC ports, is there a big difference visually, feature, and performance wise between the original version upscaled on an emulator, or are they neck and neck, just programmed to use different buttons prompts?
Apparently you need a legitimate PS2 BIOS or something for PCSX2 to function...when other emulators (DeSmuME and Citra and VisualBoyAdvance, etc.) don't need anything like that. That's kinda dumb, and if you don't know how to get that BIOS the emulator's completely worthless.

D

Deleted User

Apparently you need a legitimate PS2 BIOS or something for PCSX2 to function...when other emulators (DeSmuME and Citra and VisualBoyAdvance, etc.) don't need anything like that. That's kinda dumb, and if you don't know how to get that BIOS the emulator's completely worthless.
If you know how to download ps2 ISOs you know how to download the bios

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?