AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I ask you all again to please vote YES because if I don't have Lando to stare at then I have nothing. Why would anyone want to get rid of this fine specimen of a man.

landonorris_20210707_2.jpg

Last edited by AmandaRose,
Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
I ask you all again to please for YES because if I don't have Lando to stare at then I have nothing. Why would anyone want to get rid of this fine specimen of a man.

View attachment 269379
we said we'd keep a few so you don't have to worry

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really don't believe in singling out and judging people based on gender, nor do I like applying judgment to an entire group of people, especially when it's over something they can't control..

But without men, who'm I gonna fuck? Yeah, don't get me wrong, it's great to fuck other chicks, but there's nothing quite like feeling a guy's strong arms caress you as he pushes deep ins-... erh.. heheh. You get what I mean.

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
I really don't believe in singling out and judging people based on gender, nor do I like applying judgment to an entire group of people, especially when it's over something they can't control..

But without men, who'm I gonna fuck? Yeah, don't get me wrong, it's great to fuck other chicks, but there's nothing quite like feeling a guy's strong arms caress you as he pushes deep ins-... erh.. heheh. You get what I mean.
>isn't a virgin
you have lost gbatemp member privileges

Reactions: AncientBoi

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States

Without males there would be no babies, which In turns means all of us would not exist

Genetics have billions of years worth of evolution

Last edited by Deleted member 668561,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...