Shower thoughts?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
If you're liberal, the chosen gender is immutable and so the trans man is always a man no matter what and thus you are gay
What if the "chosen gender" is "nonbinary" or "genderfluid" or something similar?

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The question was specifically about a trans man tho
If they identifies themselves as a man (biologically), and that a man was dating them, then it would be gay.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they identifies themselves as a man (biologically), and that a man was dating them, then it would be gay.
Yes as I pointed out this is the liberal take

The conservative take is to use gender assigned at birth

That's why you have to sometimes vote carefully to not accidentally end up gay

Reactions: SylverReZ

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The sane take is that "gender" is made up bullshit.
The simple truth is if you like penises you're gay

It's why it's dangerous to date a woman, since most of em are gay asf

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The sane take is that "gender" is made up bullshit.
Genders were only made to describe looks and features that are different to others, same with races that describe skin colour. When they bury us up years later, they can look at our features and think whether they were a boy or a girl.

If you use a glory hole, you are in a superposition of both gay and not gay until you reveal who is on the other side

Schrodinger's glory hole
1706970842344.png

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Genders were only made to describe looks and features that are different to others, same with races that describe skin colour. When they bury us up years later, they can look at our features and think whether they were a boy or a girl.
No, those are traits of sexual dimorphism.
"Gender" is a bunch of cultural and societal rules, limitations and expectations that are not inherent to any biological sex and are, in fact, made-up bullshit.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Arent Vegans and vegetarians the same thing?
Most vegans think they are vegans when they are not. For example, some textiles use animal products, a lot of food use animal product (like candies). They all have different reasons for that, but all of them are stupids. For example, those who say it's because producing meat causes a lot of pollution, well, some of the product they eat, like nuts, causes a lot of pollution too (from the transport from south america). Also, the way they want to force us to become vegan because "iT HurTs ANimALs" are no different than religious people from the old time who converted people using any means, or all these "conversion therapy".

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Arent Vegans and vegetarians the same thing?
nope, vegans refuse to eat or use animal products, vegetarians are the most contradictory people, they says their diet is vegetable based, BUT eats some animal produce because HUMANS NEED THE ANIMAL PROTEIN, period.

that's why the vegans are always sick and need chemical and artificial complements.

My shower tough:

Why if I don't lock the door, Agata the cat will enter the bathroom and scratch the shower door?
Post automatically merged:

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol