Homebrew SigHax Updates and Discussion Thread

adrifcastr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
HOME Menu limits to displaying 300 icons. Like I said, it could've been accomplished with A9LH but it was never implemented. B9S doesn't change this or make it any more possible.
thats not a limit, the homemenu just runs out of ram, you can install 7662 titles and launch them through FBI

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Home Menu is still the Home Menu. Neither A9LH or B9S has any effect on it. If there was a fix for the 300 title issue with the Home Menu, it'd also be possible with all other entrypoints, including menuhax (on EmuNAND in that case, of course).

Reactions: sora10pls

adrifcastr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Did you even read my post

>displaying icons

Anything can LOAD them, HOME Menu just limits to 300 displayed icons...
Well it's still not really limited thats the point, if the homemenu would be able to access more ram it could show more

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The Home Menu is still the Home Menu. Neither A9LH or B9S has any effect on it. If there was a fix for the 300 title issue with the Home Menu, it'd also be possible with all other entrypoints, including menuhax (on EmuNAND in that case, of course).
you can edit the homemenu easily here are some tuts out there, theres also linux for 3ds, but as brahma payload

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Guys small question... Would this be exploitable in a way or another to fully bypass the ban problem? (Yes, Big N high-kicked me because of Pokemon and that fuckin damn missclick on the menu, now I can ofc play online using the public seed but it would be nice if we could let's say install another nand backup or mod it, or whatever you can think about to access eshop again)

Anyway, I'll wait, I'm already running on a9lh and I don't see the point of upgrading right now.

angelus kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Guys small question... Would this be exploitable in a way or another to fully bypass the ban problem? (Yes, Big N high-kicked me because of Pokemon and that fuckin damn missclick on the menu, now I can ofc play online using the public seed but it would be nice if we could let's say install another nand backup or mod it, or whatever you can think about to access eshop again)

Anyway, I'll wait, I'm already running on a9lh and I don't see the point of upgrading right now.
I don't think so because your console ID its stored on the server in a black list, or you can buy another 3ds to use their seed

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
sorry if this has been asked before, but will we now need to keep the boot firm always in the root of the SD in order to have the 3ds boot luma cfw?

i finished installing b9s , i deleted the boot9strap folder and it boots fine with luma cfw.
and i guess we need to only keep the boot firm after finishing the installation correct?

the only thing that was weird to me was were these steps >
  1. Navigate to [1:] SYSNAND CTRNAND
  2. Press (Y) to paste a copy of boot.firm
  3. Select “Copy path(s)”
  4. Press (A) to unlock SysNAND (lvl1) writing, then input the key combo given
  5. Press (X) on arm9loaderhax.bin to delete it <<< this one in particular, does this tell me to delete the arm9loaderhax from sysNAND lvl1? or the root of my mSD ? because i only had it in the root of my mSD and i deleted it from there for that step.

nitroBW

warum nicht?
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
sorry if this has been asked before, but will we now need to keep the boot firm always in the root of the SD in order to have the 3ds boot luma cfw?

i finished installing b9s , i deleted the boot9strap folder and it boots fine with luma cfw.
and i guess we need to only keep the boot firm after finishing the installation correct?

3. Select “Copy path(s)”
  5. Press (X) on arm9loaderhax.bin to delete it <<< this one in particular, does this tell me to delete the arm9loaderhax from sysNAND lvl1? or the root of my mSD ? because i only had it in the root of my mSD and i deleted it from there for that step.
You are supposed to delete it from SYSNAND CTRNAND, IF it exists on there. It would only be loaded if you start your 3DS without the SD card though.
You can delete it from your SD card anyway though, which you did

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
You are supposed to delete it from SYSNAND CTRNAND, IF it exists on there. It would only be loaded if you start your 3DS without the SD card though.
You can delete it from your SD card anyway though, which you did

there was no arm9loaderhax in the root of my sysNAND's ctrnand.
sorry but how exactly do we know if we have b9s /sighax installed successfully?

if my 3ds boot with the boot firm of luma, then it means it is installed fine?

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

Disharmony16

~DooM-BringeR~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

3. Select “Copy path(s)”
edit: snip

Last edited by Disharmony16,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Soi soi soi rofl rofl rofl