Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Half of the issues people experience can probably be fixed by running hekates archive bit fixer. Seriously, it happens very quickly regardless of which OS you run on your PC.
archive bit fixer won't repair a broken filesystem right?

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
@linuxares No but when the Switch OS says data is corrupt it can either mean the data is corrupt or it's misinterpreting the data because the archive bit is set or unset where it should not be.

HOS has this weird hack where it interprets the contents of a directory as 1 file if the archive bit is set. This is done to work around the 4 GB - 1 file size limit of FAT32.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
  • Love
Reactions: BaamAlex

R3m0ved

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
You guys already know if 16.1.0 requires a new dump of prod keys ?

Usually i update my HOS with Nintendo servers the official way, then dump my new fresh keys with LockPick_RCM to do my own lightweight sigpatches with IPS Patch Creator

Also i carefully save my keys and NAND backup
But now that Lockpick_RCM is gone...how ? What if the keys have changed ? How do you guys get your hands on the updated keys ? LockPick_RCM 1.9.10 may very well be incompatible with 16.1.0 keys...

We got lucky so far keys haven't change since Lockpick_RCM DMCA takedown, but what if ?

I know there is sys-patch module from ITotalJustice but even him do not recommend and ask to stay on good ol' FS/ES/Loader patches

Game over ?

Last edited by R3m0ved,

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Attaching sigpatches for Firmware 16.1.0 and Atmosphère 1.5.5, Thanks a lot to @mrdude for IPSPatchCreator.

Also is advisable to you install sys-patch (https://github.com/ITotalJustice/sys-patch https://gbatemp.net/threads/sys-patch-sysmod-that-patches-on-boot.633517/ )

This zip file are ONLY files for latest Firmware/Atmosphère, you need the file on the OP and this for all the sigpatches.

By the way, the firmware sigpatches for 16.1.0 are the same which for 16.0.X

Hi, quick question, does update broke any tools like Edizon Overlay, tesla loader and JKSV if Atmosphere is updated?
I really don't know because still in testing, but no great changes on Atmosphère so I don't think homebrew/overlays get broken, not even LibNX was major updated so I see no reason for incompatibilities.

Attachments

• FW16.1.0-ATM1.5.5_Sigpatches.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited by impeeza,

Deetlemore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of curiosity, would anyone happen to know why my sys-patch log shows the ldr patch as green (being patched by sys-patch), while the rest are orange? Not that it's causing any issues, I'm just wondering if that's considered normal. I applied sigpatches manually and expected all to appear orange in the sys-patch log.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
  • Love
Reactions: BaamAlex

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Updated the OP with the latest patches provided by @impeeza, thanks again!
Just one question, I saw that the patches.ini file has a reference to firmware 16.2.0, is this correct? I thought the latest one released yesterday was 16.1.0.
Look into , is not a Typo is the SDK Version not the firmware version. Firmare 16.X have the SDK 16.2.0

Salah Mgs

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Do other games work? If yes, then is your game broken somehow.
didnt try theme all but zelda and pikmin 4 and fire emblem working
also on old firmware and old singpatches luigis mansion working without any problem this problem appear after update to 16.10
Post automatically merged:

edit: delete the game(luigi's mansion 3) and reinstalled again the same problem appear i thing problem with the latest sigpatches hope they updated to work with this game ...

Last edited by Salah Mgs,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
hi
any help luigis mansion not working with latest sigpatches in op get the software was closed because an error occurred
any solution here?
Read all messages before.

Upgrade your sigpatches, install SYS-Patch and restart your console

Its always you haven't updated all your files and or didn't restarted the console

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Read all messages before.

Upgrade your sigpatches, install SYS-Patch and restart your console

Its always you haven't updated all your files and or didn't restarted the console
w8 so sigpatches and sys-patch they don't do the same?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, why you hurting your sisters