Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

darkreaver

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Attaching sigpatches for Firmware 16.1.0 and Atmosphère 1.5.5, Thanks a lot to @mrdude for IPSPatchCreator.
First of all sorry for my question as i'm new to the whole switch thing.

I've used this patch and it seems a lot of games do work.
But sea of stars doesn't. My short question is:
Does sea of stars & rdr1 already works on the latest atmosphere 1.5.5 (firmware 16.1.0)?

Or are the signed patches not yet available?

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm using emunand. To update to the latest firmware, should i do the firmupdate within emunand or is it required todo it in sysnand? Thanks!
you can update just emu there is no need to update sys unless you want it :P first update atmosphere+ hekate then sigpatches and then firmware

darkreaver

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
you can update just emu there is no need to update sys unless you want it :P first update atmosphere+ hekate then sigpatches and then firmware
The current version on my emunand is 16.1.0|AMS 1.5.5|E
When trying the update, it will throw an error because i created the host that blocks all nintendo domains.
Not sure how atmosphere is doing the updates (if it runs through another way)

But having this firmware, isn't that the latest one and should be able to run both games with the latest signed patches from this thread?

Thanks btw!

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
When trying the update, it will throw an error because i created the host that blocks all nintendo domains.

But having this firmware, isn't that the latest one and should be able to run both games with the latest signed patches from this thread?

Thanks btw!
You are on the latest version

Reactions: darkreaver

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks btw!
you don't update through system menu, unless on sysnand/emmc. For emummc, you need the update files and use daybreak from the hbmenu. If you don't know where to get the files or are impatient, and you have no reason to NOT want sysnand updated, then you can just boot OFW, update through system menu, then dump the files... to use with daybreak on emummc.

Yes, 16.1.0 is the latest.

Perhaps you should try to make your OWN sigpatches, so you know you have the all of the needed ones to match the files you are using. And since you are on 16.1.0, you might want to create ES2 patches as well. You should understand after looking at the program. Hope you got your hands on the keys before the lockpick dcma...

https://github.com/mrdude2478/IPS_Patch_Creator

Last edited by urherenow,

Tokiwa

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Does sea of stars & rdr1 already works on the latest atmosphere 1.5.5 (firmware 16.1.0)?

Did you download this game nsp off the internet? I heard there is a bad dump of this specifc game floating around. If you're having issues with only this game and all the others works fine i would try re-downloading from another source

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

the sigpatches are for firmware and CFW (Atmosphère) they are not dependent of games.

GaleViRes

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania

Thanks btw!
follow the trick here gbatemp.net/threads/unable-to-start-software-return-home-and-try-again.602661/post-9653906 .
I got the same problem , after boot to maintains mode, turn on airplane mode and reinstall , sea of stars boot :D .

• Wow
Reactions: impeeza

hazort

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have just tried modding my switch, installed the latest atmosphere and am running the firmware 16.1.0 but dind't know that i'd need sigpatches to run downloaded games. I've donwloaded the pack from this thread and placed it on my sd card. But when i try to open Youtube or the game i installed it keeps asking me to log in Nintendo servers. What am i doing wrong? I followed the steps on nh-server.github.io/switch-guide to install everything.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have just tried modding my switch, installed the latest atmosphere and am running the firmware 16.1.0 but dind't know that i'd need sigpatches to run downloaded games. I've donwloaded the pack from this thread and placed it on my sd card. But when i try to open Youtube or the game i installed it keeps asking me to log in Nintendo servers. What am i doing wrong? I followed the steps on nh-server.github.io/switch-guide to install everything.

Make sure the patches directory are correct.

Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night