Hardware Sixacces not syncing, anyone got a solution?

defrb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bought a second hand PS3 + controller, only the controller does not charge or sync (it's still doing 4 lights when i press the sync button but when i connect it to mini usb, nothing happen, all lights are off)
I've tried to reset the controller and then boot up ps3 > sync, but that does also not fix the problem. Also tried to rebuild database but that does require you to press the ps3 button, but that's the problem, the controller does not sync so that does also not work.

Does anybody have any idea what could be the cause, i can't test it with any other ps3 controller, at the moment i play with my ps2 controller in the usb port.

Thanks for listening

defrb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just wanted to tell the end of the story, so i was trying to connect that freaking controller with all the solutions i found on internet, without luck.
Then i wanted to upgrade the internal hd, pulled it out, new one in, and it asked again to push the ps3 button, so i thought lets try this again, without any expectations. Connected it with the usb cable >>> connected -.- Amazing, problem fixed lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill