Status
Not open for further replies.

nifnor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys, i need HELP. i got the files from a site in spanish, i dont know if thats the one.

im using the configurable usb loader, all i get is a black screen, i have already tried to force ntsc.... HELP ME, WHAT CAN I DO???

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok guys, i need HELP. i got the files from a site in spanish, i dont know if thats the one.

im using the configurable usb loader, all i get is a black screen, i have already tried to force ntsc.... HELP ME, WHAT CAN I DO???

try USBLoader GX

nifnor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to make it work with configurable? i really dont remember how to install GX.... :(

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you guys that lifeless that you are playing an old build that lasts 10 minutes and is probably not even close to the real game with all the improvements that must of taken place by now?

nexusbetween

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you guys that lifeless that you are playing an old build that lasts 10 minutes and is probably not even close to the real game with all the improvements that must of taken place by now?

The answer is yes. Are you knocking it before you're trying it? It can last much longer if someone can stop it from timing out.

Hanks6

Trophies
XP
Country
they had this demo running on some pods at the zelda symphony a couple of weeks back in london. sure nintendo have used it at other european related events for the past couple of months too.

bout to burn this baby (old skool) and give it a spin, tide me over till the real deal arrives complete with gold remote plus :D

wii hasn't had a hacking for a while, hopefully my gear will run it as is through neogamma. was planning on running all the latest system patches from the guide before the retail drops.

peace!

DrFalken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the main.dol in partion 1 data has the interesting code (i hope i use the correct spoiler tag) -> ' 5 M i n u t e s 1 0 M i n u t e s 1 5 M i n u t e s I n f i n i t y' near 'COPYDATE_LAST_ COPYDATE_LAST_ URL_INFO_ ' . Maybe removing these dummy files from the iso unlocks infinity or giving them some value?. I'm gonna try...would be lol simple. Maybe some more skilled guys can dive into this.

0COPYDATE_LAST_ COPYDATE_LAST_ URL_INFO_ ÇOÝÞÇO¯ ÇO¯ ÇO¯ ÇO¯$ÇO¯8ÇO­ðÇO­ÞÇO­°ÇO±ÇO±lÇO±ÇO±êÇO­ÞÇO±áÇO±©ÇO?@ÇO?`ÇO?pÇO?ÉÇO?áÇO­ÞÇO?©ÇO?ÈÇO?õÇO¾ ÇO¾ÇO¾,ÇO¾

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
For all you people that are having trouble with Configurable USB Loader, just make sure that it's updated to v70 and use IOS 249 as the base to run ALL of your games. You shouldn't have to force a region, assuming that you have "Region Free Everything" enabled (as everyone should).

-snip-

That's slot 249 with base ios56 to be clear.

nifnor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I give up, i only get black screens... i tried Gx, configurable v70 and i even installed that ios that was mentioned earlier... nothing works for me...

Vinnymac

Trophies
Website
nds-roms.com
XP
Country
United States
Works with Dolphin. Use revisions r6500 or lower tho.. somewhere around there they remove Wiimote Plus emulation.

Nice to see Zelda before we get the real deal. Looking forward to coming back from a vacation and hoping to see a pre-release before the 20th. (NA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: any mushroom trip adventures you can share