Another request

Ruby Rose Kamui

57f2e2827d482.jpg
57f2e2831ca9e.jpg
57f2e283e7235.jpg
57f2e2839e94f.jpg
57f2e28320eea.jpg
57f2e282ce8e1.jpg

If possible, add Ruby's emblem to her cape.
fc08f137d49c4c5d774fd9d1a29eba2a.jpg

doowoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi im new to this fourm and I only have two request please a Rachel alucard texture for peach or this one. anyone of these would make me extreemly happy just want a decent peach texture i beg

Attachments

• 5819e26a16408.jpg
    5819e26a16408.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 137
  • rachel-taunt.gif
    rachel-taunt.gif
    207.8 KB · Views: 185
Reactions: Manito

Xero-Miku

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
i need urgent help
as many know bth my laptop and 3ds were damaged, i was able to "repair" those, however i lost the custom firmware, i put again the arm9loaderhax but when smash load i cant play smash run, on smash it tooks a lot to have a match and online always no matter the mode everyone always "disconnect" before fight,
thats the main reason why i cant post anything since... i remembered that it was a special luma that was used (5bf something version i really dont remember since i dont have a backup)but the newest luma (6.6) doesnt work here maybe the settings are also wrong i cant remember, please help

Yudowat

That one guy that shows up occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i need urgent help
as many know bth my laptop and 3ds were damaged, i was able to "repair" those, however i lost the custom firmware, i put again the arm9loaderhax but when smash load i cant play smash run, on smash it tooks a lot to have a match and online always no matter the mode everyone always "disconnect" before fight,
thats the main reason why i cant post anything since... i remembered that it was a special luma that was used (5bf something version i really dont remember since i dont have a backup)but the newest luma (6.6) doesnt work here maybe the settings are also wrong i cant remember, please help
If you're using a EUR copy of the game, download and install a USA cia.
Make sure the enable external .code loading option in luma is enabled
Backup your smash mods folder and attempt loading with only 1 or 2 texture hacks then try to load a match.

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i need urgent help
Try deleting your save file on Sm4sh, and redownload salty sd via smash selector. Then try going into the Luma config and enable the option that allows for loading external code...

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this work on a o3ds? I used the video below to setup everything and downloaded the protoman texture mod from the front page of this thread but when i load super smash bros its just a black screen. Using the usa version of the game.

Yudowat

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Does this work on a o3ds? I used the video below to setup everything and downloaded the protoman texture mod from the front page of this thread but when i load super smash bros its just a black screen. Using the usa version of the game.

Yes it does work on both o3ds and n3ds. You did do every step right?

Reactions: cvskid

doowoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sigh guess that means no one is gonna look at my request Q.Q BEEN BAGGING EVEYWHERE game banna for rachel alucard voice mo here for a skin for my peachy and other forms for a duel masters cia rom but no luck why Q.Q im not bless with a computer to download and make my own i got to depend on you guys but guesss ill just have to do with out thanks anyway everyone !!

Reactions: Manito

Yudowat

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
sigh guess that means no one is gonna look at my request Q.Q BEEN BAGGING EVEYWHERE game banna for rachel alucard voice mo here for a skin for my peachy and other forms for a duel masters cia rom but no luck why Q.Q im not bless with a computer to download and make my own i got to depend on you guys but guesss ill just have to do with out thanks anyway everyone !!
wut
Your request was like 3 days ago, some people have been waiting on theirs for weeks, but someone will get to yours eventually.
If you don't want to wait, you can learn to create your own texture mods with my guide in my sig.

Last edited by Yudowat,

doowoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh sorry i didn't know i see people request on here get a respond so fast i just thought i was being ignored everywhere like always im sorry

Yudowat

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
oh sorry i didn't know i see people request on here get a respond so fast i just thought i was being ignored everywhere like always im sorry
Some people are just lucky, but don't be sorry man. Someone will get to yours eventually.

doowoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people are just lucky, but don't be sorry man. Someone will get to yours eventually.
Okie and thank you for re assuring me -close fist tight with burning passion - I WILL WAIT NO MATTER HOW LONG ANd CHECK EVERY DAY TILL I SEE MY DARLING PEACH !!!! oh and sorry for always saying sorry im apolgenic from as long as i could remember i'm really sorry about that - meditates and wait for my turn in request line- yu mo gwai gui fai di zao

Clouded Sun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okie and thank you for re assuring me -close fist tight with burning passion - I WILL WAIT NO MATTER HOW LONG ANd CHECK EVERY DAY TILL I SEE MY DARLING PEACH !!!! oh and sorry for always saying sorry im apolgenic from as long as i could remember i'm really sorry about that - meditates and wait for my turn in request line- yu mo gwai gui fai di zao
See, the most frequent modder Xero-Miku has some problems with his stuff, but when he starts up he usually gets stuff done within a couple days. I believe I'm getting what I need to start modding again by December or January, so I'll be free to take requests then (After finishing my WIP projects.)

Sorry for the wait, trust me it isn't personal.

Heegs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
xero miku i can help you out with your loading time and online problem. Go here https://gbatemp.net/threads/smash-3...-guide-textures-music-sfx-voice-clips.414548/ and scroll down until you see *FIX THE AWFUL LOADING TIMES WITH SALTYSD: Use this script from @ShadowLuigi~NG~ on the root of your SD card. download the script and drag cachegen.py into the root of your sd card. make sure you have any version of python. run a command prompt ( go to start,run...., type in cmd) once you open the command prompt, type the directory of your sd card i.e D: F: . type in 'cachegen.py saltysd\smash'. If you see a bunch of code fly across the screen then it worked. All of the credit goes to the original makers of the thread. I hoped this helped xero miku.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87... +1