Fadi5555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If we get everything works well

We can add nes , gba, genesis, and n64 on Snes mini

See this video:

It'll be very amazing. So we don't need an official virtual console from Nintendo.
I only hope now to get gamecube games whatever it's from Nintendo itself or from third party like dolphin emu or even through Chinese version of nvidia shield tv.

Last edited by Fadi5555,

eskinner3742

GBAtemp Professional Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is this just the interface? Can you link to an emulator? If so that would be the perfect homebrew snes loader. :yayswitch:

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
That looks rad man. I´m grateful that talented people are working so hard so us, the normal mortals can enjoy those great things. The Switch is going to be the biggest, greatest emulation console ever in my opinion. I just imagine myself there, in the future, with a full library of games, playing dock or portable mode, man, good days to be alive.

Reactions: lordelan

SimonMKWii

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If we get everything works well

We can add nes , gba, genesis, and n64 on Snes mini

See this video:

It'll be very amazing. So we don't need an official virtual console from Nintendo.
I only hope now to get gamecube games whatever it's from Nintendo itself or from third party like dolphin emu or even through Chinese version of nvidia shield tv.

:wacko::huh: UMM, it's not emulating the SNES classic's hardware...

D

Deleted User

Looks great! It's nice to have an organized menu to select ROMs from, as opposed to having to go into each emulator manually and selecting the ROM that way.

Also, having a framework live LovePotion will definitely help in the development of other Switch homebrew apps, so I await its release!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn