Homebrew Snes9xGX Mod [Preview + WiiUPro + ScreenShot button]

rayabusa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The save/load issue was fixed in the latest builds but Tengai Makyou Zero translated ROM is not working anymore, black screen after the initial tests... can anyone confirm this?

Last edited by rayabusa,

WiisleyU

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I like the "GX Emulators" so much and they were updated to support the Wii U GamePad by Fix94 but MSU-1 Games I moved to "Snes9x" (without any yer) core of Retroarch, I can play these games with full music even when I save/load state. Only be advised to quit Retroarch after playing an MSU-1 game since selecting another game would give a DSI Exception crash!

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well even if that is true, the WII U gamepad mod still isn't applied to the latest official release of the 3 GX emulators, which would be preferred or even the mod that the OP of this thread created. :ninja:
Lol, that is because FIX used the code base he used when implemented libwupc on the GX emulators, this mod and the other ones came after his wupc implementation, but FIX also provided the source code of his builds with libwudrc + libwupc tho, so the maintainers of those mods can easily add libwudrc anyway.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, that is because FIX used the code base he used when implemented libwupc on the GX emulators, this mod and the other ones came after his wupc implementation, but FIX also provided the source code of his builds with libwudrc + libwupc tho, so the maintainers of those mods can easily add libwudrc anyway.
Which i guess won't happen since no one has made updates to them since forever ago. :ninja:

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try VBA GX on WiiVC, you can use a channel forwarder to OHBC, use C2W Parcher, boot onto VBA GX, disable frameskip, then see the magic of WiiU's CPU on Wii homebrew.

I assumed frameskip was "hard coded" to a certain setting in the app itself, and couldn't be overcome. I personally haven't used VBA in years, and have always used mGBA on vanilla Wii and on Wii U. :unsure:

Flo_o

Trophies
XP
Country
Like Wiisley, i am also GX emulator fan, it's great to see that people once in a while add some new features and trying to make it better. I asked this before, but is it possible to remove the 'A + B + X + Y + L + R' go back to settings menu button combination from Snes9xGX? I have a lot of trouble with this feature. I know it's handy, but having this feature results in a lot of frustration when playing intense Mario Kart sessions. Removing or changing the button combination in something different (like including the Select button instead of only using main buttons) would be a life saver.

SieKensou

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Does anyone know why the game Robocop vs Terminator doesn't work well? I tested this game and i works bad, it constantly flashes the screen and it shouldn't. Any idea if this can be fixed?

D

Deleted User

Does anyone know why the game Robocop vs Terminator doesn't work well? I tested this game and i works bad, it constantly flashes the screen and it shouldn't. Any idea if this can be fixed?
There is a chance it gets fixed if you report the Issue to the Snes9xGX github page.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1