Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi guys.

So apart from this post title I just wanted a little space to update myself.

Whats been going on.

I don't think its working out. /end
I can't say I did GREAT but hopefully it's enough to land me a place in university. I applied for a diploma in science. wish me luck
biggrin.gif
I'm gonna try before I buy and since there are no gamestops or legitimate game shops in general here in Shah Alam (Malaysia), I'm going to wait until my friend picks one up so I can try his first. This is mainly because of the stories of nausea and etc.
WARNING. RETROSPECTIVELY RACIST AGAINST SOUTH EAST ASIANS
Here's the thing,
Here in Malaysia. Piracy isn't an issue. Everyone wants to Jailbreak their apple devices and softmod their wii's and jailbreak their ps3's.
Sadly before I started working I googled and already knew all there was to know about those exploits (credit to google mainly). When I started work, naturally to gain an edge and a higher paycheck at the end of the month I told my boss about what I can do.... and they both LOVED it. (both because my boss' is him and his wife). They're chinese btw.

Thus I became the "software technician" for my workplace. move forward 2 months and here I am. I can't quit. I know its not even within their rights to keep me bound to this job but I'm saying I can't quit because I'm not sure how to. My boss is the kind type that doesn't take well to rejection. Even now when I'm awaiting my university application my boss still asks me to keep working. Part-time if necessary.

Look I don't mind if it really is part time. But the thing here is that I find myself still working 9 hours a day 6 days a week. which is an improvement to when I was doing full time at 12 hours a day 6 days a week. Labour (Y).

I was thinking about having a sit down with my boss but everytime I bring up my resignation they always find a way to change the subject. That plus the indecent "extra tip" I'm not proud of.

Anyways that's pretty much it. I can't say I'm not evil for staying since my salary is now 1k plus. As compared to my full time salary of 700-900.
biggrin.gif
But they're the evil ones exploiting free jailbreak software right? I don't even get extra pay for jailbreaking and softmodding. But then again technically its just a lazy fee people pay to make up for them not bothering to google the topic themselves.

Ultimately I just need some help on how to quit.
unsure.gif
I feel like I'm no longer organizing it or even remotely related to it anymore. Which sucks because I'm trying my best to translate and actually try to find time to log on and view the romhacking 101 and going on the IRC and whatnot. I wish I had the Ocarina Of Time so I can get some extra hours to be a geek again just to finish this project. That or I can quit my job. Which I find is VERY hard to do (read above). I really want to continue and be a part of the translating team but it sucks because I'm bounded by not knowing how to compile roms and texts and I can't break free because I don't have time. and a stable internet connection.
sad.gif
I bought Zenonia but I haven't touched it yet. It's still in the pretty wrapping box it got downloaded with. I'm regretting that purchase now.

Supposedly i have gamers complex or syndrome or wth it is. Which means I can't rock a
ninja.gif
game without feeling bored halfway. Thus I have decided to buy Pokemon and Okamiden to fully enjoy those games. Sadly since I'm working at a phone/game store, games are loosing their appeal to me.
sad.gif
I'm finally rocking KH:BBS. I stopped playing to start Patapon since its so addictive (Patapon). But I'm halfway through Aqua's story on Proud mode. Finished the other 2 on Proud mode too.

I started Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. awesome storyline. But I gave up and decided to INF AMMO and HEALTH my way through the game.
ninja.gif

I entered the psp scene.
Decided to give Cave Story a try. I don't want to rush it due to the limited play time I have nowadays so I only play when I'm fully free since its a MUST for rpg enthusiasts.

I now crave 2D side scrollers with awesome GFX and skills. e.g Maplestory, Cave Story, Twin Blade. suggest me one?
biggrin.gif

So that pretty much explains my status as of time of writing which is right now 3:00AM GMT+8 here in Shah Alam, Malaysia.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you didn't want your private life noticed, you wouldn't blog about it.

Also, who are you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4