Sony passes on OXM Bravia review

TGBoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I dont know how many of u heard of this. I saw it last week it was interesting when i saw it again , thought i will share it here...

Here is an extract

"Murph contacted Sony's PR to request a set for review, and was told...no. It would appear that the console wars extend further than any of us realized, but that's the reason given — we're a Microsoft-focused (but not -owned, I should point out) publication, and they are a PlayStation-creating company (but not the same business division, I should point out), so...just no. "I have to support our friends over at our sister company," said the representative."

The Whole Story

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah read about this before, i don't see what the big deal is, it's really sony's decision, they are allowed to do what they want when it comes to their products, regardless of what their reasoning is. i don't see the problem

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sony is still full of phail, after the BIG PHAIL of PS3... so full of phail that is even envious of MS magazines.

ROTFL @
OXM said:
As you venture out into the stores for the big post-holiday sales, remember: Your filthy Xbox 360 cables would only mess up its beautiful Bravias.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Funny, I just bought a Bravia (it's amazing). XD But they just passed on a great business offer.
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Someone has to delete Leo's thread to make him angry +2