Homebrew SplatHax No Longer Working

TF_Slayar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to use SplatHax to recover from a corrupted save file, but it won't work. I've performed all the steps correctly, entered in the right IP address , and activated TCPGecko. However, SplatHax only loads the default headband and cream basics, the level and slot numbers are either 0 or outrageously high numbers, and I get an error saying "The given key was not present in the dictionary" when I try to click on most things. I used another version of TCPGecko, and even another computer, but to no avail. Please help.

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to use SplatHax to recover from a corrupted save file, but it won't work. I've performed all the steps correctly, entered in the right IP address , and activated TCPGecko. However, SplatHax only loads the default headband and cream basics, the level and slot numbers are either 0 or outrageously high numbers, and I get an error saying "The given key was not present in the dictionary" when I try to click on most things. I used another version of TCPGecko, and even another computer, but to no avail. Please help.
Have you tried TCPGecko through the web browser? I assume you launched it through Homebrew launcher.

TF_Slayar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, let me know if that works because I couldn't get Splathax working using the HBL version. I believe it is the kernel TCPGecko that you want in the web browser; I used loadiine.ovh.
I tried it, got a freeze twice while trying to start the game.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oops. I realized my mistake.

I've been using the HBL version for so long that I've forgotten to use just TCPGecko, NOT the installer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol