Homebrew Question Splatoon 2 Hacks Rapid Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Yet you're on threats on hacking Nintendo Switch. You do know that pirating games is worse than cheating in games right? Well guess what. I hack and I hacked splatoon 1 and win and never got ban <3
wow, critic other member for being in a hacking site if they refuse to help you cheating in an online game?

that's really funny.

if you want the cheat for offline play only, then maybe i'll understand your reasons, but for online no one will help you (unless you pay them).

Last edited by aos10,
Reactions: Tizm and DarkIrata

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
You're trying to be mister goody two shoes but ''exploring the innerworking of a console'' isn't pleasing nintendo because they don't even want you to hack or explore in any other way than how they gave it to you. so you're not innocent.

As for bans. I never mention bans to start with but to answer that, there's always a way around it. And i never enough to get caught. On wii wii u etc. I even used hacks on mario kart and spam red shells. does that bother you? C:

There's countless of threads about emulators, playing backups, and A LOT of threads about TCP gecko. Which should I remind you is about cheating on a video game. Tcp gecko is talked about everywhere so you don't speak for everyone. Wii U usb helper HELPS people PIRATE games. So stop lol
the thing is pirating or hacking offline don't effect honest paying customers enjoyment who just want to enjoy a fair game

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
It's fun going beyond than what the game intended. it's been like this since nintendo 64. I still love splatoon 2 by itself. I'll take you guys on in smash bruh
have you tried cheating in a local play with mario kart 64 and you are the only one who can cheat? was it fun?

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Always down for Smash Bros when it releases. I’m just worried about the fw it’s gonna require but I’m sure there’s a work around that’ll come or something.

lol was referring to the guy who was saying I suck at rated. tbh not much to learn from rate matches. I'm a huge fan of smash 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love...