Homebrew Question Splatoon 2 Hacks Rapid Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So lately today, a lot of people are hacking splatoon 2 using rapid fire and inf ink. How do we hack splatoon 2?

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheating online will usually result in a ban.
If you cheat in videogames, you deserve a ban.
Yet you're on threats on hacking Nintendo Switch. You do know that pirating games is worse than cheating in games right? Well guess what. I hack and I hacked splatoon 1 and win and never got ban <3

Deleted member 191657

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
People here are so judgemental and frustrated. It's sad.
He/She asked "how to do this", not "hey, do you approve of this?". If you don't want to reply, just don't.
Share knowledge. Always.

That being said, I can't help you directly, but I can tell you that as of now it's possible to edit savegames on the Switch (you may want to search a bit for that specific one), so it's not out of the question that it can be done somehow

Reactions: DairyOrange

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yet you're on threats on hacking Nintendo Switch. You do know that pirating games is worse than cheating in games right? Well guess what. I hack and I hacked splatoon 1 and win and never got ban <3

Both are wrong.
You're not supposed to cheat nor pirate.

Reason why you never gotten a ban is Nintendo being incredibly lax with anti-cheating measurements.
Try cheating online on XBLive/PSN.

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both are wrong.
You're not supposed to cheat nor pirate.

Reason why you never gotten a ban is Nintendo being incredibly lax with anti-cheating measurements.
Try cheating online on XBLive/PSN.
why are you on website hating on someone who wants to hack, on a website about hacks? Mister goodie 2 shoes

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
why are you on website hating on someone who wants to hack, on a website about hacks? Mister goodie 2 shoes

There's a gigantic difference is being a cheating child and someone who wishes to explore the innerworkings of a console.

Before derailing this any further.
Nintendo has seem to take the Switch and its online platform a lot more serious.
Expect a lot more cheat related bans.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Yes, this is a site about hacks and many have the knowledge to hack Splatoon 2, fortunately lots of them love it enough not to ruin it.
I love messing with hacks like these but strictly in local and restoring a NAND backup after (to not get banned).

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a gigantic difference is being a cheating child and someone who wishes to explore the innerworkings of a console.

Before derailing this any further.
Nintendo has seem to take the Switch and its online platform a lot more serious.
Expect a lot more cheat related bans.

You're trying to be mister goody two shoes but ''exploring the innerworking of a console'' isn't pleasing nintendo because they don't even want you to hack or explore in any other way than how they gave it to you. so you're not innocent.

As for bans. I never mention bans to start with but to answer that, there's always a way around it. And i never enough to get caught. On wii wii u etc. I even used hacks on mario kart and spam red shells. does that bother you? C:

Hacking a system isn't about cheating to win. The people who are doing that are assholes, and most people here don't support them.

If that's your goal, I hope I can speak for everyone when I say fuck off.
There's countless of threads about emulators, playing backups, and A LOT of threads about TCP gecko. Which should I remind you is about cheating on a video game. Tcp gecko is talked about everywhere so you don't speak for everyone. Wii U usb helper HELPS people PIRATE games. So stop lol

Last edited by RareKirby,

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was in my cocoon preparing for a few things, but the easiest thing I can say: go ahead and hack or go ahead and don't hack.

The hack will be released when you release it and that's why others haven't released theirs yet. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: RareKirby

smilodon

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's GBAtemp man, everyone cheat, hack, and pirate, but you have to call it save editing, reverse engineering and backup loader in order to make it acceptable... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by smilodon,
Reactions: DairyOrange

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You're trying to be mister goody two shoes but ''exploring the innerworking of a console'' isn't pleasing nintendo because they don't even want you to hack or explore in any other way than how they gave it to you. so you're not innocent.

As for bans. I never mention bans to start with but to answer that, there's always a way around it. And i never enough to get caught. On wii wii u etc. I even used hacks on mario kart and spam red shells. does that bother you? C:

I'd say brush up on your legal knowledge.
You don't know what you're talking about.

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP releases the hack. Boom.

Thanks just wondering if it came out yet. I'm a mature adult I even gave out splatoon 1 codes. ans make people happy. I'm willing to wait for devs to release. I have not touched my switch since I first bought it until I can hack it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I like you guy, you got chops. Screw everybody and hack Splatoon to your heart's content noone can touch you.

Lol you know it's fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1