Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

paperycandy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OatmealDome and Citrus, thank you for helping me! I got nightmode working thanks to you guys! :lol:

Edit: I was going to try to replace the music, but when I tried to join a match, I got the 2-week ban notice :cry:

Last edited by paperycandy,

OatmealDome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OatmealDome and Citrus, thank you for helping me! I got nightmode working thanks to you guys! :lol:

Edit: I was going to try to replace the music, but when I tried to join a match, I got the 2-week ban notice :cry:

Damn. Have you done any other hacks? If not, this indicates that Nintendo is detecting cafiine or that MapInfo.byaml patching is dangerous.

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Do not use Cafiine or Gecko while joining online matches, haven't we already stated that they're likely searching for handlers in memory?

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's nice to hear a report that caffiine is being detected. All of the chatter I've heard of/remember was mainly about TCPGecko.
To be honest, it's better like this. The stuff people can do with cafiine is worse than they can do with TCPGecko, if they are too lazy to search for destructive codes.

MasterOcarino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shoot... are they still on active banning spread? I thought they stopped...

I was about to play as Octohax, because I figured that the only way to test if octohax is safe is by... well using it...
But, new reports of console ban stopped me... I have never had a ban, im not getting one just for a visual!

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
How i can help reschearching?
Please?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Shoot... are they still on active banning spread? I thought they stopped...

I was about to play as Octohax, because I figured that the only way to test if octohax is safe is by... well using it...
But, new reports of console ban stopped me... I have never had a ban, im not getting one just for a visual!
i doubt permaban are for octohax, and most probably they give you a permaban only AFTER you received a tempban

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
You could try using Cafiine and check if you get banned or not.
i meant, by cheat codes. and not things that have a REALLY HIGH chnache of banning me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i meant, by cheat codes. and not things that have a REALLY HIGH chnache of banning me.
how do i find codes? and how do i insert them into a phyton script?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, srsly?