JeX-

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Alas we see Splinter Cell on GBA, but don't worry it was also confirmed last week that Splinter Cell was going to appear on Gamecube. There are no screenshots of the Gamecube version yet.

47551.jpg
47559.jpg
[/p]

P

pezley

yeah , thats the reason the gba is lacking..........

i know it cannot do the nice 3d stuff, but thats just gonna be a re-hash of rolling thunder....

anyway , looks like it will be a very boring game, but hey rolling thunder was a kick ass game, so maybe ill be wrong

neocat

The GbaTemp 1337 Cat of D00M!!
Trophies
Website
www.neocat.2ya.com
XP
Country
Another good game spoiled on the GBA with gfx trying to look like the ones of a 3rd gen console but desperately failing... what a pity
They should stick with games made specifically for GBA

T

transcendent

Ack! You people are judging a game based on versions from other consoles?!? Hot damn! This game looks at the very least DECENT, and possibly could match the amazing standard set by CT: Special Forces (And soon to be followed by CT: SF 2) for an action platformer. Give it a fighting chance is all I ask
biggrin.gif

~Transcendent

supervillain

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.realultimatepower.net
XP
Country
United States
well this is a 2d side scroller.
splinter cell for the xbox (and ps2, pc, and gc) is a 3d stelth adventure game like metal gear solid.

They are completely different i guess they just use the splinter cell name because it is the fastest selling xbox game ever.

B

beafraid

y

[TRANSLATION: But now if you'll excuse me I think I'm going to waste all of your time by demonstrating my intense desire to be banned.]

B

beafraid

sfshfserirniobnep

[TRANSLATION: Gee, it's so easy when all I have to do is hit buttons randomly!]

B

beafraid

we4

[TRANSLATION: Okay, so I go back to the keyboard now. Is that ban coming soon?]

B

beafraid

xzkfisd u got hivs

[TRANSLATION: "I just hit myself in the face. Watch me become incoherent." For your information, I think he means "hives", since there is only one HIV and it can't be pluralized.]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: the 2nd pic dun show much, just topdown view of the layout