Splinter Cell announced on GBA

B

beafraid

1,2,3 is easy as hivs

[TRANSLATION: "I can't think of anything tasteful to say, so I'll waste your time."]

B

beafraid

[edited due to tasteless remarks] health class

[TRANSLATION: "I like seeing overheads with pictures of things I'll never see."]

B

beafraid

1,2,3 is easy hivs as easy as [edited due to rather naughty remark]

[TRANSLATION: "Lookie ma! I be singin'! Git to th' car and bang th' hood a bit, I needs some akompmint or sumpin!"]

B

beafraid

Zoids VS is [expletive deleted]

[TRANSLATION: "To close, I offer you a deep insight into a game that everyone else seems to love and I do not, for I am right because I'm better than you. And I'm better than you because I'm right. Anyway, I shall be off now, as I see that ban finally came through -- I thank the admin for such a kind gesture and I want all of you to know that I will move to another board like a parasite and spam them until I get my next fix of banning. Thank you all, good night."]

[EDITOR'S NOTE: There. I trust all of this guy's spam messages are easier to read now!
laugh.gif
]

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
As usual, KiVan, your timing is perfect! By the way, weekoldsushi, it's great to see a fellow PA fan here.

Now, back to Splinter Cell -- I'm not likely to play it, but I think it's possible the screens are like Wind Waker -- not representative of the game itself. I mean, the other versions of Splinter Cell are like that too -- a dark room with nothing but indeterminate shadows and (maybe) a targeting laser are all I saw half the time, and yet in action it looks good.

-Tempest out.-

C

coolplayer2k2

lol more then 10 post in a row and they all have 1 word in them stupid SPAMMER

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/eTlZ0qcSZf4?si=0vpkdIWplaLMFVqv