[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

ramvo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive been playing perfectly 1.0, is it worth to update to 1.1 anyone have experience on it? is it better if im running 60fps perfectly? thanks

FelixThommo2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
for some reason i loaded up the game and all of my save is gone, does anyone have a save they can share that is after you do the 4 strange happenings around hyrule? thanks:)

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know how to get into the final room in the lockup? The one where you originally fight the stalnox and get the hylian shield in BotW

FelixThommo2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I did the quest where you shoot the kings scale through the drop before starting the quest because I modded in the scale, now after the quest there is just a black screen after the cutscene and ur happens every time I reload the save, is there any way to fix this?

dtirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need help with "A Mystery In the Depths" quest. Talked to Josha talking about the mural. Where do I go?

FelixThommo2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey, so i just beat the 4th temple, and i saw that is a 5th temple and sage, so i just wanna know how to get the mission, i've been in kakariko and talk to paya, but no mission apeard, sooo help me pls :)
Hey bro, is it possible that you could please copy your save file and send it to me? I lost all my progress and I was up to the same part as you, thanks :)

latacloenver872

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This should help
View attachment 369178

Look for a sky island that looks like a fish, once on the fish move around looking at all the floating rocks, one set of them aligns to look like a tear drop. just shoot an arrow through them
View attachment 369176
1683523816975.png

where is the entrance to the shrine nearby rito village?

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, so i just beat the 4th temple, and i saw that is a 5th temple and sage, so i just wanna know how to get the mission, i've been in kakariko and talk to paya, but no mission apeard, sooo help me pls :)
honestly, you can just skip straight to dropping into the storm islands to start the mission.

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im playing on ryujinx
then it's probably preferable so that you don't have to deal with as much lag/fps problems
Post automatically merged:

anyone have a route for the dragons? tryna farm some stuff lol. I know they're typically underground mostly, but anyone have any idea around where?

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I get the purple hand ability?
Follow the Robbie and Josha quest line, it's unlocked through that. After you jump into the chasm for the first quest for the statue, you need to talk to Josha and go back into the chasm again. Then you need to follow the way the statues point till you reach the hidden temple

FelixThommo2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Follow the Robbie and Josha quest line, it's unlocked through that. After you jump into the chasm for the first quest for the statue, you need to talk to Josha and go back into the chasm again. Then you need to follow the way the statues point till you reach the hidden temple
Do you have a save file I could please use?

andre1143

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Right above this point
Hello. Thank you very much. But on the island above the point you show me on the map, I have found the sanctuary Joq U but not Zelda.
Can you be more precise. Is she waiting outside under the rain, is she inside a building ?
Is the island with the sanctuary Joq U (its name is Caput Dragonis) the good one, or what is its name ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ALcfGYLXcjQ?si=ePdtM6b0p5sWaxof