Philippines
Location of king dorephan just jump to this hole
2023051206165200-CC47F0DEC75C1FD3B1F95FA9F9D57667.jpg

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah but i go down there and i dont really know where to go from there, don't see anywhere to go aside from the light root
Jump into the chasm under hyrule castle and you have to go through a cave system in there. Make sure to bring LOTS of gloom healing items as everything in there will just destroy your health bar.

Zacoliver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If anyone knows any of these I would be glad to know.
  • How can I get the Master Sword?
  • How can I enter the Korok Forest?
  • Where is Hetsu? I've met him once but don't know where he went.
You can enter the Forest via the chasm. Use the small chasm entrance south from the great forest area. Follow the way below. You come quickly to an area with green glowing plants from there you can use the skill to travel through the ceiling and end up in front of te Deku Tree. Enter the Deku Tree, fly down and defeat Phantom Ganon.

Talk to the Deku Tree, he gives you the "location" of the Master Sword. It is at the head of the white dragon. With 2 full stamina wheels you can plug it after flying on top of the dragon's head.
Post automatically merged:

What is the point of the chasm main quest? Do you get any special reward?

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can enter the Forest via the chasm. Use the small chasm entrance south from the great forest area. Follow the way below. You come quickly to an area with green glowing plants from there you can use the skill to travel through the ceiling and end up in front of te Deku Tree. Enter the Deku Tree, fly down and defeat Phantom Ganon.

Talk to the Deku Tree, he gives you the "location" of the Master Sword. It is at the head of the white dragon. With 2 full stamina wheels you can plug it after flying on top of the dragon's head.

What is the point of the chasm main quest? Do you get any special reward?
you unlock the autobuild ability, assuming that the quest you're talking about is the Robbie and Josha chasm quest, it also leads to unlocking the camera ability and the sensors

deathbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, just finished the dragon tears side quest and have no idea where to find impa after talking to her in the map room, anyone got a clue? Im about to pull my hair out

Zacoliver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you unlock the autobuild ability, assuming that the quest you're talking about is the Robbie and Josha chasm quest, it also leads to unlocking the camera ability and the sensors
Thx that sounds interesting. I'm gonna wait with this quest until all the video guides release as I already wasted too much time with this game and burned out from playing it. I'm still interested in the lore and stuff I missed though, just don't feel like picking up the Switch and playing it.

mgt13099

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how to advance Riju of Gerudo Town quest by "uniting the pillars in light to reveal the lightning stone and open the way." can someone help?

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how to advance Riju of Gerudo Town quest by "uniting the pillars in light to reveal the lightning stone and open the way." can someone help?
go behind the throne and look out to see red pillars, after activating the closest one, it'll lead you to the next. You'll need to adjust the pillars so they're all getting hit by the light beams so they reveal the lightning stone in the center

Reactions: mgt13099

Halomach

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where are the caves with the mushrooms to activate Sahasra tower? Can someone send a pic with the location marked on the map please?

Manaconda1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, just finished the dragon tears side quest and have no idea where to find impa after talking to her in the map room, anyone got a clue? Im about to pull my hair out
where is that map room?

Where are the caves with the mushrooms to activate Sahasra tower? Can someone send a pic with the location marked on the map please?
you don't need mushrooms, use ascend

Reactions: JonJaded

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You allrriiiight?