[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

cyberandrew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
do both the mayor and cece's questline, you'll need to talk to cece's sister and the mayor's wife. Then after finishing both quests, you'll need to go back to cece and talk to her.
Post automatically merged:

Mapped out Naydra's position, anyone have anything on where Light Dragon Zelda is after getting the master sword?
i would assume that it spawns in the northwest corner of the map since the other ones are in the other corners

anyone have any idea where to find light dragon after getting the master sword? tryna map out the path to farm parts
i found it, it flies past at the massive hole in the gerudo desert, the one right next to birida lookout

Last edited by cyberandrew,

soaresden

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Reasking

Hi !

Got stuck on the sidequest where we have to take picture of kakarico and show it to the teacher in Elimith

I took more than 5 photos, which are correctly flagged but he won't accept none, the game doesn't accept it..

Bug of the game ? It says a "Detailed image"

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would assume that it spawns in the northwest corner of the map since the other ones are in the other corners

i found it, it flies past at the massive hole in the gerudo desert, the one right next to birida lookout
nice ty, will upload all the maps together when I'm finished with them

All 3 dragons path + Light Dragon path

Attachments

• 3 dragons.png
    3 dragons.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 36
  • light dragon.png
    light dragon.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 38

Patysenpai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Anyone PLEASE can tell me where exactly is the Purah Pad tech lab? I'm flying over east necluda for like 3h and can't find anywhere

Anyone PLEASE can tell me where exactly is the Purah Pad tech lab? I'm flying over east necluda for like 3h and can't find anywhere

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hateno Village, top of the village

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Top of the village is the ancient tech lab

Top of the village is the ancient tech lab, im trying to find Purah pad tech lab, but Robbie said the lab is somewhere in east necluda
That is the Purah pad tech lab, it's been renamed. I'm assuming you're trying to find Robbie so he can upgrade your sensor and all that, right?

Patysenpai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That is the Purah pad tech lab, it's been renamed. I'm assuming you're trying to find Robbie so he can upgrade your sensor and all that, right?
Ah, ok, thanks, now I noticed he says he's interested in josha's research, and will be on lookout for the time being lmao, I need to complete A mystery in the deeps quest?

XxSTOZZYxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody figure out fiere deity or twilight?

Found fierce mask, and twilight pants while looking for fierce set.

Been lookin at clues but comin up short.

Zacoliver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Out of interest. How fast can you technically get the Master Sword and what are the prerequesites? Do you only need 2 full stamina wheels / 5 stamina upgrades and locate the white dragon or do you first need to get its location from the Deku Tree?

Also how does the Master Sword work? It alone shows no damage value and if you fuse it, it only shows the damage value of the fused material.

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of interest. How fast can you technically get the Master Sword and what are the prerequesites? Do you only need 2 full stamina wheels / 5 stamina upgrades and locate the white dragon or do you first need to get its location from the Deku Tree?

Also how does the Master Sword work? It alone shows no damage value and if you fuse it, it only shows the damage value of the fused material.
1. How fast can you gather all the memories from the dragon tears?
2. yes, 2 full stamina bars + 1 piece of a wheel if you want to be safe
3. You technically CAN just go straight for the dragon without Deku Tree's guidance but it's preferred since it auto tracks it for you
4. Master sword functions like normal fixed master sword in BotW + whatever you fuse to it

metalcore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I stuck at the quest impa and the geoglyphs, i fly with her by balloon and i cannot continue the quest, the pin quest still here.
Can anyone help me how to unlock great fairy fountain

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I stuck at the quest impa and the geoglyphs, i fly with her by balloon and i cannot continue the quest, the pin quest still here.
Can anyone help me how to unlock great fairy fountain
After flying with her, go look for the teardrop on the glyph that's glowing brightly. There should be a puddle that functions like the memories for BotW.
Great Fairy Fountain is unlocked by doing the Stable Trotters questline which starts in Woodland Stables

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan @I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu...