Gaming [Spoilers] COD4 questions

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
During the game, there is a long range sniping mission where you play as Price. Why doesn't the guy who you kill really die? You kill him again with a pistol in the last few minutes of the game. The guy who controlled the nuclear weapons.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fstrike said:
cause you only shot off his arm and was assumed to be dead with the amount of blood he would of lost but he didn't
Oh >_>

Well... that would explain why the bullet kept going through his head when I shot it before orders.

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I swear I shot him in the head the first time I played the campaign.
I wonder what happens of you actually do hit the helicopter in the ending sequence.

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
phoood said:
I wonder what happens of you actually do hit the helicopter in the ending sequence.

The X360 will grow arms & give you a pat on the back.
lecture.gif

This game screams for Coop Campaign either system link,split,online or all & it would of surpassed Halo3, by a longer shot.

Duke_Jay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Fusion said:
phoood said:

The X360 will grow arms & give you a pat on the back.
lecture.gif

This game screams for Coop Campaign either system link,split,online or all & it would of surpassed Halo3, by a longer shot.
Yeah CoD 4 owns bigtime, only the Co-op shucks. You cant even play the campaign splitscreen.
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Damn cleaned up 348GB's of crap I wasn't using with that lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But can it completely remove RealPlayer? Lol jk
    +3
    I remember at one point it being pretty much labeled as malware lol
    I think my favorite one was that dancing purple gorilla... I uninstalled that thing from sooo many machine people would be like "Why is my computer so slow?" lol because this thing is using like 30% of your system resources.....
    +1
    This one lady... her son kept installing Kazaa... OK no problem the issue is he would download DBZ movies and they where amazing usually like 2-8KB in size lol can't remember how many times I had to format and reinstall windows over his stupidity. I even explained to him about file sizes multiple times...
    +1
    yeah Bonzi buddy was malware sort of... It was borderline lol
    At minimum it was nothing anyone should have ever installed lol
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, RealPlayer is spyware too.
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Yeah, BonziBuddy was both spyware and ad-ware. It collected children's personal information without consent as well as display fake Windows popups.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast bonzi got discontinued
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, The people who created Bonzi now owns a company called 2KDirect; an advertising firm. https://www.ipromote.com/
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast they get slightly cleaner money
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, hot take
    +2
    So Bonzi buddy was an evil version of Alexa lol
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the legal drinking age here in the US is 21, as some of you may know, but i think either it should be 18 or the age you're an adult should be 21.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and i know what you may be thinking, "why become an adult at 21? doesn't that mean that banging an 18 year old would be illegal?"
    first of all, being in a relationship with someone who's 18 is technically ok, as long as it started when they were 18, but the age gap is still weird depending on how old you are. besides, the age of consent differs between different states
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also my reasoning for adult age being 21 is because the reason that's the drinking (and now smoking) age is because it "gives them more time to think rationally and not drive drunk"
    so you should have that extra time to mature and think rationally before going to serve in the military or vote
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    tl;dr the "adult" age and the legal drinking age (and voting age) here in the US should be the same
    +2
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: tl;dr the "adult" age and the legal drinking age (and voting age) here in the US should be the same +2