Zarkz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ever since I first saw Naruto, I've been a fan of it, and last year, I started reading the Manga, having already been caught up with the anime. I loved the show(except fillers) and the manga had no fillers, so it was perfect, and I was hooked. Recently, it seemed apparent that the story was coming to a close soon, and I was curious as to how this would happen.

From this point on, there are some spoilers, so don't bother reading if you don't want anything to be spoiled

I assumed there would be many epic battles, one of which involved Naruto and Sasuke, and the last one, would be Naruto with control over 8 tails VS Madara, which sounded awesome...Today, I found out I was DEAD wrong. In one chapter, they managed to ruin the entire story thus far, by bringing in 2 things:
1) The FUCKING Moon. Whats next, some sort of space battle? I thought the story was going in the right direction thus far, but the Moon just fucks up everything, becuase technology isnt as advanced in the Naruto universe.
2) The 10 Tailed Beast. Th entire span of the series, they kept going on and on about how 9 Tails > ALL and how powerful and important it is, and now, out of nowhere, Kishimoto pulled a 10 Tailed one out of his ass, which also fucks with the 75% of the previous information given about the tailed beats

Well, I just felt like ranting, and there it is. Let me knwo what you thought of this chapter

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i've read the chapter right now and i wasn't as suprised as you because there were always some clues within the chapters which which revealed the plans of akatsuki, for example to own all nine beasts to fuse them to a powerful weapon which will lead the world to peace. so the only fact which ws missing was just how this weapon they are going to create will be manifested, and this fact is just released in this, by now, last chapter, madara is going to fuse all beasts to create the ten tailed beast to lead hard peace to the world:. and the nine taled beast was just a piece of the whole puzzle, but as the origin of the naruto storyline lie in the town konoha, which was attaked by it, it is understandable that the ninetailed was presented that specially :-/;
now to the moon; have you seen the naruto movies? with the trains, flying- machines and battlemachines? in an world in which ninjas can get people in coma by pure eye contact or spit water, mud, fire out of their mouths, summon creatures out of nothing, would it be that amazing to seal a creatures corps within the moon?? :-/
this is the second naruto series and the end is not in view yet, the battle between naruto and sasuke will come for sure, especially as it is pronounced a few times by madara:.
don't think that it would make sense to be angry about this storytwist

Zarkz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The movies are filler, and non cannon. If you notice in the cannon parts, they dont have much technology. And IIRC, they never mentioned fusing the beasts till now, just that their power will be used to create wars, and people will rely on the Akatsuki, and if that happens, then they control the Ninja World.

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yeah ok they didn't meantion explicit that they are going to fuse them, but what were youre intentiones seeing the beasts powers beeing sucked out by that odd statue within the akatsuki caves, they didn't mention but it was able to become kust a quiet idea of what will happen:. and what about the technology, they don't say that they are going to claim the moon, or that the sage did so, but just that he bind that beasts body into the moon:. if it will be released perhaps just with a simple fingertechnique like they always do:. and before thinkin that far there still some questions left which would be relevant, so how do he get the two left beasts? and do he get them at all, remember disparting the beast from the host will lead him to death, perhaps that last battle will be fought out between sasuke and naruto?

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I stopped watching/reading Naruto once Shippuden came out. IT got really retarded, so instead, I started to watch Bleach. Then Bleach started to get boring with all the talking and then now, I watch KHR and read it aswell.

Zarkz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I assumed that Madara would either A) Recreate the beasts form the energy. or B) Absorb the energy.
And no, Sasuke v Naruto probably wont be the last battle, because Madara is stronger that Sasuke (as is Zetsu) so Sasuke would have to go down first.
A Simple Handsign is what Sage did, but he was the host of all 10 beats, and was uber awesome, so he was able to do it. Even with the power of 9 beasts, Madara could never have close to enough power as the Sage did, so he probably couldnt fuse the huge mass of chakra (the 9 beasts) to the Moon. And the Sage used his last amount of energy to do it, which then killed him, so if Madara did accomplish it, he would end up dead.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well i read this chapeter yesterday and i thought it was actually pretty epic, i mean Madara actually explained his "moon eye plan" and i thought it was actually pretty cool and epic, also with the jubi (10 tailed) it seems to make sense i mean, didn't you see the reaction of even the kages when madara told em of the jubi?! they were all shocked. All in All i thought it was one of the most epic ones i ever read cos it explains alot of shit

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Zarkz said:
And no, Sasuke v Naruto probably wont be the last battle, because Madara is stronger that Sasuke (as is Zetsu) so Sasuke would have to go down first.

didn't mean the last fight in generell but only the last fight fought out to gain the last jinjuriki, it would be an epic battle just like that in the valley of kages, and this battle will come for sure, don't have an concrete idea what could be after that battle, perhaps naruto fails and sasuke can get the beast to complete the plan, or sasuke fails, but that would mean that naruto dies:.
and you couldn't really know whats going to happen, whether madara will be able to break the seal and use the fused energy or not, you don't know, because just Masashi Kishimoto knows, and what he draws is law :-/

QUOTE(Splych @ Oct 9 2009, 11:56 PM) I stopped watching/reading Naruto once Shippuden came out. IT got really retarded, so instead, I started to watch Bleach. Then Bleach started to get boring with all the talking and then now, I watch KHR and read it aswell.

whats KHR, is it good?

agree naruto isn't the best on the market anymore,
fullmetal alchemist is
yay.gif

+darker than black
+death note

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
its kishimoto. he's runnning out of material with everything he currently has, and he's used the typical "greater force behind everything". and not exactly known for the best writing.

Zarkz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Splych said:
I stopped watching/reading Naruto once Shippuden came out. IT got really retarded, so instead, I started to watch Bleach. Then Bleach started to get boring with all the talking and then now, I watch KHR and read it aswell.
Bleach manga is boring as fuck, becuase the only good thing abt Bleach is fighting, the plot just connects 1 fight with another.

zeromac said:
Well i read this chapeter yesterday and i thought it was actually pretty epic, i mean Madara actually explained his "moon eye plan" and i thought it was actually pretty cool and epic, also with the jubi (10 tailed) it seems to make sense i mean, didn't you see the reaction of even the kages when madara told em of the jubi?! they were all shocked. All in All i thought it was one of the most epic ones i ever read cos it explains alot of shit
It just doesnt fit in with the Naruto universe. Although it did explain a few things, it raised about 10 more questions, and was just a cheap way to leghten the story

@blackdragonbahamut
It would be a good fight, but would leave Naruto too weak to stand a chance against Madara, so someone else might fight him, or someone else might fight Sasuke
I agree as well, they drew out this arc as much as possible, and then gave a shit explanation
QUOTE(.Radiant @ Oct 9 2009, 06:28 PM)
its kishimoto. he's runnning out of material with everything he currently has, and he's used the typical "greater force behind everything". and not exactly known for the best writing.
This is actually the 1st Manga Ive read of his, and I probably wont read anymore,seeing as how he'll just fuck it up in the end

D

Deleted_171835

Dude! That is awesome. I like the new plot twists. A freaking Juubi (i thought it would be called a Jyubii :/) and a plan to project a mugen tsukomyni at the moon. What can be better than this? Madara/Tobi is finally evolving into the cool villain he is. Maybe this is all too much like a movie I seen recently. At least Kishimoto didn't bring a tank!
tongue.gif

DBlaze

I don't know what i'm doing.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Kishi knows how Kubo works,
WHO SAID THE TAILS WENT FROM 1 TO 9!?
Rings a bell doesn't it?
Besides, that's what anime and manga is about, ridiculous stories.

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the story he composed is relly great and complex, there is a lot of stuff you can read very detailed what was up in the past and how the things set up as they did, i always was fascinated of studying the things up:. but with shippuuden it became too complex and some details seems to be fitted or like you said, don't even fit on the whole thing:. perhaps the whole storyline becomes even too complex to kishimoto so he have to make it less complex:. do not know, and whatanno me in generell at shippuuden are the fucking long dialogues, if i want to read that much i jucst go and by me a book:.

an tip, look for death note and the other stuff mentioned above:.
or fullmetal alchemist, you will be just flashed xd

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe I'm just not an anime fanboy, but I do find it funny people won't think it's "ludicrous" when a guy starts shooting a giant, mountain-sized fountain of God-knows-what energy out of his hands, blasting another guy a thousand miles away, who then returns with some even larger move, yet will think it's "stupid" when they go to the moon or there's some bigger baddie out there.

Considering my feelings on Naruto and anime in general, none of this surprises me.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually thought this was a great idea. I was expecting that somehow, the nine-tailed beast gets released and reaks havoc on the world and Naruto has to save it. It makes perfect sense in my opinion since the beasts have a number of tails. They didn't have to have tails, he could've just nicknamed them (Shukaku, Hachibi, Kyubi etc). I mean, he didn't have to have number of tails either am I right? So the introduction of a 10th beast would be even more of an obstacle for everyone to overcome.

As for the Moon Plan...I'm not sure about it. In my opinion, its kind of lame but at the same time it's unique. Most villains want to mind control you into their slaves but Madara wants to do it for peace but it feels kind of like he does want to make everyone his "slave". But again, I'm not sure.

But what I AM more interested in is how Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura work this out. Will Sasuke end up like Orochimaru in the end or will Naruto be able to change his heart? And what the hell happened to Danzo after he escaped? And what is up with his Sharingan? I feel that this manga is far from over but at the same time, it's reaching its climax so I'm awaiting for what the future will bring.

Y'know what is weird though? Barack Obama is in Air Gear
ph34r.gif

D

Deleted_171835

Rock Raiyu said:
I actually thought this was a great idea. I was expecting that somehow, the nine-tailed beast gets released and reaks havoc on the world and Naruto has to save it. It makes perfect sense in my opinion since the beasts have a number of tails. They didn't have to have tails, he could've just nicknamed them (Shukaku, Hachibi, Kyubi etc). I mean, he didn't have to have number of tails either am I right? So the introduction of a 10th beast would be even more of an obstacle for everyone to overcome.

As for the Moon Plan...I'm not sure about it. In my opinion, its kind of lame but at the same time it's unique. Most villains want to mind control you into their slaves but Madara wants to do it for peace but it feels kind of like he does want to make everyone his "slave". But again, I'm not sure.

But what I AM more interested in is how Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura work this out. Will Sasuke end up like Orochimaru in the end or will Naruto be able to change his heart? And what the hell happened to Danzo after he escaped? And what is up with his Sharingan? I feel that this manga is far from over but at the same time, it's reaching its climax so I'm awaiting for what the future will bring.

ph34r.gif

Madara...PEACE. Pish posh. That's insane! He's obviously doing it for the kicks! Let everybody fall get hypnotized by the MOON!

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:

ph34r.gif
lol Air Gear is one of the best Anime i every watched
including DBZ
im also interested in how Naruto and Sasuke work this out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo