Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DBlaze said:
Kishi knows how Kubo works,
WHO SAID THE TAILS WENT FROM 1 TO 9!?
Rings a bell doesn't it?
Besides, that's what anime and manga is about, ridiculous stories.

O SHI- Youre right, I totally forgot about that. So Naruto is ripping off Bleach? How ironic
blackdragonbahamut said:
the story he composed is relly great and complex, there is a lot of stuff you can read very detailed what was up in the past and how the things set up as they did, i always was fascinated of studying the things up:. but with shippuuden it became too complex and some details seems to be fitted or like you said, don't even fit on the whole thing:. perhaps the whole storyline becomes even too complex to kishimoto so he have to make it less complex:. do not know, and whatanno me in generell at shippuuden are the fucking long dialogues, if i want to read that much i jucst go and by me a book:.

an tip, look for death note and the other stuff mentioned above:.
or fullmetal alchemist, you will be just flashed xd
Ive finished Death Note and FMA anime, im watching FMA Brotherhood right now

QUOTE(Guild McCommunist @ Oct 9 2009, 07:14 PM)
Maybe I'm just not an anime fanboy, but I do find it funny people won't think it's "ludicrous" when a guy starts shooting a giant, mountain-sized fountain of God-knows-what energy out of his hands, blasting another guy a thousand miles away, who then returns with some even larger move, yet will think it's "stupid" when they go to the moon or there's some bigger baddie out there.

Considering my feelings on Naruto and anime in general, none of this surprises me.
When I 1st watched DBZ as a 7-8 year old, I just watched DBZ for fights, and didnt give a shit about how little sense it made, but looking back, I do find it ridiculous that Goku could bow up planets in the end, but Naruto, more specifically Part 2(aka Shippuden) is more plot driven, so I expected better than this. Ninjas=/= Astronauts , and arent suppose to have future tech, which is what pissed me off about the Moon thing. I was hoping Kishi wouldnt take the "BUT WAIT! THERES AN EVEN STRONGER VILLAIN NOW!" route that DBZ and somewhat Bleach have taken.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch