Spooky music

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it's October, so post songs that are creepy, disturbing, or unsettling in some way.

My first pick, the lyrics themselves might be comedic, but their delivery and the backing tracks are very off-putting:

Last edited by Subtle Demise,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To paraphrase something I once heard. Halloween has not been scary in decades. To that end most things I have referencing monsters are things like

Still the following (at least the first section) gets me

after that I am going to have to sound like a complete bellend and say something like things you can see some people meditating/doing the whole trance bit to

That or the hurdy gurdy is something I find spooky.

Reactions: Subtle Demise
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To paraphrase something I once heard. Halloween has not been scary in decades. To that end most things I have referencing monsters are things like

Still the following (at least the first section) gets me

after that I am going to have to sound like a complete bellend and say something like things you can see some people meditating/doing the whole trance bit to

That or the hurdy gurdy is something I find spooky.
I will listen to those when I'm on a connection without a data cap. This track is part of a collection of recordings that were apparently "too scary" to be included in the film Hellraiser:

Also that third video made me think of album art that's kind of creepy or unsettling, even if the music on the album isn't really. Something like the art for this Death in June album:
All_pigs_must_die_cover.jpeg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, I know what it is. :creep: