Spring 2019 promotions - GBAtemp's new writing army

newsy.png

Nearly a year after the moderation team received twelve new helping hands to assist in making GBAtemp the best site it can be, we have also decided to bring on a group of new writers for our Magazine Staff. After a lengthy review process, which meant going through over 50 applications from our lovely users, we have decided on five new contributors. Be sure to give a warm welcome to the latest additions under the orange banner of contributor!

@Xzi
@TheMrIron2
@KiiWii
@geoflcl
@Vhestal

F8MOZ7v.png

Additionally, @RattletraPM has been promoted to Reporter. I'd also like to thank every single user that sent in an application; it was a joy to see just how many of you were interested in becoming part of GBAtemp's writing staff! I hope you all look forward to seeing new content from our contributors, and watching the site's review center grow further!

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Hello, "Orange is the new black" team Lol. :P

I have questions, what was deciding factors in such decisions? Also, where is T-Hug in this regard, i thought it was between two people. :ninja:
The decision was voted on by all the staff, not just T-hug and Chary. Regarding the decision, it's based on things like a user's general demeanor, their writing skills (of course), their history with the Temp, whether we think XYZ user is a good fit for staff etc etc.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The decision was voted on by all the staff, not just T-hug and Chary. Regarding the decision, it's based on things like a user's general demeanor, their writing skills (of course), their history with the Temp, whether we think XYZ user is a good fit for staff etc etc.
I think that was a good idea. :)

I hope to see some quality stuff new people. :ninja:

Reactions: EthanObi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof