Square Enix E3 2018 conference

E3 is off and running, and now it's time for Square Enix to give us a look at what they have planned for the future. Get out your bingo cards and cross your fingers for the Final Fantasy VII remake! It's time for the show.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider is shown, with wall running and new movement features. Swimming movement will be very smooth and easy to control.

Final Fantasy XIV Stormblood trailer.

Life is Strange side story Captain Spirit has its developers discussing the game.

Dragon Quest is up. We got a character trailer. Special limited edition revealed.

Babylons Fall made by Platinum. Release for PS4 and PC.

Octopath trailer.

Just Cause 4 will take place in South America. We get to see some details about gameplay and setting. Rico's grapple with have many new features.

New IP the Quiet Man. More to come in August.

Kingdom Hearts III trailers. January 29.

That's the end of the show!

Last edited by Chary,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure they said they have a bunch of new switch titles on the way. Not sure why no one of them have been anounced so far :unsure:

Pretty sad too that almost to no multiplatform release from square enix is coming to switch...

I know, the show wasn't as cringey as Bethesda's, but 30 minutes and only one sodding Switch game? Screw that.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pretty much none of these games were for switch. That's disappointing.
What would ya expect? Switch will be lacking a lot of multiplatforms games, since developers seems to prefer making a new game for the switch, which is a good thing for you guys, i guess?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah, i'm Anyone, that's just not my alias here