Square Enix Recruiting Staff For A New Studio

dogmarch

Potato Warrior - Anti Zombie
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm expecting a the world ends with you sequel. :v all with that hype-chan hype from the ios version. darn.

CompassNorth

Denko (´・ω・`)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Apex

Trophies
XP
Country
Man, I'd apply in a heart-beat if I knew programming.

One of the requirements is business-level English. I might just be a little more qualified than I thought :P

(not serious.)

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would seriously dislike TWEWY on a console.
One great thing about TWEWY was to be able to play it where ever you want. And the game didn't need to be on a high graphic machine to be enjoyable because of it's art style.

Reactions: dogmarch

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
especially since it's in the modern fantasy setting.

well, FF7 was the first to use that kind of setting and look how many fags fans has. FF9 on the other hand, had an OK reception despite using the medieval setting they used before.
Chrono Trigger sequel or fuck off.

it's called Chrono Cross, with an intermission called Radical Dreamers. now I'll kill for them if they continue the series.

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well, FF7 was the first to use that kind of setting and look how many fags fans has. FF9 on the other hand, had an OK reception despite using the medieval setting they used before.

There are several reasons why FF7 became so popular.
It had a really really ginormous hype train and was the first game of the franchise to run on a game console that allowed game size that wasn't bound to a single cartridge.
Besides I believe that for many people FF7 was the first RPG they ever played and many people tend to like their first games more than the sequels because of nostalgic feelings and deny any criticism. Even anime are hit by this (Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, Pokemon, etc).
I however haven't played it then and when I did I quit playing FF7 after roughly 3 hours because of how boring it was.

Reactions: Sakitoshi

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

it's called Chrono Cross, with an intermission called Radical Dreamers. now I'll kill for them if they continue the series.

the original visionary Hironobu Sakaguchi, who made Chrono Trigger so amazing wasn't even in charge For Chrono Cross. So to me. That doesn't count.

I'd like to see a sequel directed by him. After all...he wanted the series to be as popular like Final Fantasy...eh....maybe it was good their wasn't a sequel....after...how final fantasy has become y'know..

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the original visionary Hironobu Sakaguchi, who made Chrono Trigger so amazing wasn't even in charge For Chrono Cross. So to me. That doesn't count.

I'd like to see a sequel directed by him. After all...he wanted the series to be as popular like Final Fantasy...eh....maybe it was good their wasn't a sequel....after...how final fantasy has become y'know..
I liked Trigger, and I've tried repeatedly to get into Cross. I think I even made it to the final boss once. I never understood a god damn thing about the plot, even after reading wikis.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3