Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Swampat

The swamp monster that pats the ground
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mm I was just going by the compatibility list it said lolsnes worked as long as the ones folder was in the nds folder along with the nds file itself.

Swampat

The swamp monster that pats the ground
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I was trying to use an ones emulator I have nesds running fine its lolsnes that's the problem. Maybe it only works on twloader, before my 2ds stopped working I was able to play castlevania ds on there but, on srloader I can't so maybe its like that.

Diegonnc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
So, after reading the guide i have a doubt, i have a ndsi with the catridge port broken but the sd card works, can i load games using just the sd card? and i mean games not homebrew.

Deleted member 424658

Annoying Weaboo Girl
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
Will i be able to do so in the future or never? can you be more specific with your reply please ? you mean i need the R4 flashcart and the catridge port to work as a requirement?
That guy has no idea what he's talking about.
You can load DS games from the SD Card but they won't have proper sound.

Reactions: Diegonnc

Diegonnc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
That guy has no idea what he's talking about.
You can load DS games from the SD Card but they won't have proper sound.

Thanks a lot for reply, ill tell you the full story. You see, one guy is selling his ndsi very very cheap because of broken catridge port (he says one day just stopped working so i may get lucky and just be some bended pins on the port) , he bought a 3ds so stop caring about his dsi , i dont know which country is the console from tho, so another question ,can it be hacked ? i know its not chineese and i read the chineese one cant be hacked. I also read about HIYACFW that apparently will be like the ultimate hack for ndsi , will i be able to play using sd card with proper sound there ? , also using srloader i know the sound is fucked but for all games or only some ?, just trying to figure out if its worth for me to get that console from that guy,i wonder how damaged the port actually is and if its easy or cheap to fix.

Edit: Its a TWL-001(USA)

Last edited by Diegonnc,

Deleted member 424658

Annoying Weaboo Girl
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a lot for reply, ill tell you the full story. You see, one guy is selling his ndsi very very cheap because of broken catridge port (he says one day just stopped working so i may get lucky and just be some bended pins on the port) , he bought a 3ds so stop caring about his dsi , i dont know which country is the console from tho, so another question ,can it be hacked ? i know its not chineese and i read the chineese one cant be hacked. I also read about HIYACFW that apparently will be like the ultimate hack for ndsi , will i be able to play using sd card with proper sound there ? , also using srloader i know the sound is fucked but for all games or only some ?, just trying to figure out if its worth for me to get that console from that guy,i wonder how damaged the port actually is and if its easy or cheap to fix.

Edit: Its a TWL-001(USA)
hiyaCFW relies on RocketLauncher which requires a cart to work.

Reactions: Diegonnc

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hiyaCFW relies on RocketLauncher which requires a cart to work.
i never relly hered about haveing a cart dose it have to be twl or normal ds games

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i never relly hered about haveing a cart dose it have to be twl or normal ds games
i have both kinds
or is it flash

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to save up for one then. DSi's pretty much no worth it. You'd have to hope it has Flipnote Studio installed, and if you screw up there's no magical unbrick solution like with the 3DS.
but make sure your firmware is low 11.3 should do the trick. otherwise you need a flashcart with ntr boot hax installer or flasher. im running on 11.6 with rpghax

Flashed

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Being a DSi owner, it's literally not worth buying one when you could just get a 3DS. Especially when the one that the guy's trying to get has a broken cart slot.

They are more expensive in my country. I can't find a O3DSXL for less than 80€

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing