Homebrew SSB4 Entrypoint by Yellows8!

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In it's current state, the YouTube hack is a lot more use-able then this.
I would honestly prefer something offline for Japanese 3DS'es I don't have Japanese Versions of Cubic Ninja & Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D plus sometimes it takes me a few tries to load homebrew an locks up my 3ds it does get tedious. But I do have Smash Bros for 3DS in Japanese.

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would honestly prefer something offline for Japanese 3DS'es I don't have Japanese Versions of Cubic Ninja & Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D plus sometimes it takes me a few tries to load homebrew an locks up my 3ds it does get tedious. But I do have Smash Bros for 3DS in Japanese.
This isn't an "offline" hack. It requires you to send the hack to your 3DS through the group mode. This is way more tedious.

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't an "offline" hack. It requires you to send the hack to your 3DS through the group mode. This is way more tedious.
Ah crap really it's online too. I might have to end up getting a Japanese Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D for offline purposes. Plus I love Zelda Ocarina of Time. I wish there were more Japanese games that have an exploit hopefully someday.

link6155

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this the same thing as ninjhax 2.0, ironhax, tubehax?

Yes and no. It's the same concept, but the key difference is that homebrews can only get as much RAM as the app they're base off of. There's also a lot of other things that factor in based on the game that's being exploited.

Someone needs to make Xenohax so that we can take full advantage of the hardware on the New 3DS. :P

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes and no. It's the same concept, but the key difference is that homebrews can only get as much RAM as the app they're base off of. There's also a lot of other things that factor in based on the game that's being exploited.

Someone needs to make Xenohax so that we can take full advantage of the hardware on the New 3DS. :P
What's technically better then? Tubehax or Ironhax? I have both so.

Dyshonest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not pass to another thread then? Its unbeleivable to see that some people whine about an entrypoint release.. its not as if its somethng removed from your console..its something released!.. oh well..
Nothing is being released. I have the other homebrew vectors. This is useful for no one. YouTube can still be downloaded.

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nothing is being released. I have the other homebrew vectors. This is useful for no one. YouTube can still be downloaded.
If its not usedull for you then just pass. Its the same as if you see someone releasing an homebrew game, if you dont like the game will you go on ţe thread to whine about his homebrew game being useless and all? Come on..

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yah.. and beside, either we need it or not, who cares, its his release.. i mean, if someone release an homebrew we wont go on his thread to say we dont need it and its useless lol..

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the enhancements are mainly just support for the extra button and c-stick. The faster loading time just because the system can read/write faster I believe.
No, SSB4 also uses extra memory on both new and old. On any exploitable game the new buttons and c-stick can be used for homebrew.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Glad I bought a card reader type c and usb A makes life easy
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i download movies on my PC that is connected to my living room tv.
    Monitors are too small for my bad eyesight so I use my main tv and wirelss keyboard and wireless trackball mouse.
    I tried wireless transfer on phone before and yes, it's garbage. lol. So sloooooooooowwwwww.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New south park was not really that funny.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i heard modern south park is too serious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did it hurt your feelings?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Some are still funny, but they always try to use a subject matter related to something going on today.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All you need is one dose of Lizzo to make yourself feel better
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Who tf is lizzo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They always make valid points on that show and it goes over people's heads over sensitivity reasons
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa i mean south park did that way back in the day too
    +2
    remember the Michael Jackson episodes?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or blaming the only jew in the show on 9/11 or having the police shoot the only black kid during a school shooting or saying Kanye a gay fish list goes on
    +2
    the gay fish thing was funny as fuck
    +1
    and i don't even follow or care about kanhye
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everytime i hear that real song, i think of that episode, "I'm a Gay fish yal."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So was the way they showed how messed up the American health system was to get anything done
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont watch south park that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Old people driving was a funny one, like cars up on 2nd/3rd floors in houses. Had to shut down old country buffet to stop them.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBpKupfQEKE